News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

There's less shitty ways to cool down the climate then fans, there are secret carbon scrubbers world wide now, not so much because they want to keep them a secret, but because people would complain about the costs.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Con-troll on August 02, 2018, 10:55:11 PM
Fuck your questions, I'm typing now so I'll turn it around and ask YOU a question.

Did you know that wind turbines are actually giant fans for cooling down the climate?

Also, why don't you answer me?

We don't answer you because we are the uncaring, faceless Mgt.

And wind turbines are how Richter cuts his way into alternate universes.  They are very sharp, very dangerous.  They are the katana of the bird world.
Molon Lube

Con-troll

But can you weaponize storms with them? Sort of how building nuclear reactors everywhere makes schorched earth tactic much more effortless to pull off or dams are just a flood waiting to happen.

I'm pretty sure fuckushima accident was just all waveplants plugged in backwards in a right sequence+underwater nuke to throw off seismographs.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 03, 2018, 12:23:26 AM

And wind turbines are how Richter cuts his way into alternate universes.  They are very sharp, very dangerous.  They are the katana of the bird world.
I forgot to leave my face at the door, should I take it off? I don't even know if I can take it off, the experience would probably make me a whole another person.

Also tell Richter his scale is busted, I can never get up to 23.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Con-troll on August 03, 2018, 12:45:36 AM
But can you weaponize storms with them? Sort of how building nuclear reactors everywhere makes schorched earth tactic much more effortless to pull off or dams are just a flood waiting to happen.

I'm pretty sure fuckushima accident was just all waveplants plugged in backwards in a right sequence+underwater nuke to throw off seismographs.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 03, 2018, 12:23:26 AM

I forgot to leave my face at the door, should I take it off? I don't even know if I can take it off, the experience would probably make me a whole another person.

Also tell Richter his scale is busted, I can never get up to 23.

YOU tell him that.  This ain't my first BBQ.  The last guy that criticized Richter is still floating down from the troposphere like little gory potato chips.
Molon Lube

Con-troll

If that's case, shouldn't we just trick some useful idiot to bring him the bad news, troposphere is getting increasingly risky place to spend your time in. I am not leaving my submarine until all the means of production are abolished...

U got useful idiots for sale by any chance?
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

axod

just this

LMNO

Cain

Quote from: Con-troll on August 02, 2018, 10:55:11 PM
Also, why don't you answer me?

Look, YHVH demands a sacrificed bull before you get any answers.  We're letting you off easy, a sandwich will do as an offering.  A fancy one, of course, we do have standards.

Faust

A sacrificial kabab and a pint if you really want to win favor in the temple.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

minuspace

Oh, yeah, hey, PSA:
Pls. to disregard awkwardly placed emoticons like—
:?
In my posts, it is not what you think it is.

Smillsoid

OK, OK, OK!!!

Is THIS the right place to introduce myself, for Eris' sake???!!!

I'm Smillsoid - a multi-instrumentalist composer from England.

I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very confused!!!
Daddy or chips? Chaddy!

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Smillsoid on September 30, 2018, 10:03:25 PM
OK, OK, OK!!!

Is THIS the right place to introduce myself, for Eris' sake???!!!
Close enough.  Welcome!

Quote from: Smillsoid on September 30, 2018, 10:03:25 PM
I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very confused!!!
Admitting that is a good starting point.  Don't worry, it will get worse with time.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.