News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Its too late to introduce yourself, we are old friends by now
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Maedalaane

I know everyone missed me a lot, but I'm here now. It's gonna be k.

Quote1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.

I am, you are, all of them already.

Quote2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.

I'm looking for a sufficiently interesting tulpic thoughtform to conjure up for myself. I'm demanding this shit, you know.

Quote3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Ketosis? He never fought over the golden apple because it had too bloody much glucose in it.

So I already had 16 posts. But I didn't even remember that I made an account here. My laptop still had the cookie.

Don't do drugs, lads.

Doktor Howl

We have only an approximation of post counts.
Molon Lube

LMNO

And truthfully, they're the approximation of someone else's post count.

Faust

And truthfully, they are the average of someone elses financial credit rating and hotOrNot score.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

IntentionallyLeftBlank

Hello.

I have returned.

Why? I don't know... Nostalgia? Possibly a masochist? Catching up on all those things I meant to write? 

Probably not the latter tbh, I am very busy and also extraordinarily lazy, so...

I don't know some of you, some of you know me but not the other way around, I hate a handful of you, I consider a minority of you to be good friends, and it's a near certainty that some of you, known or not, wish me dead. I'm cool with it.

Anyway, we'll see if I can keep up on this. It's been a while since I've been active on any forum, so don't get mad if this turns out to be the only thing I post.

In either case lolerisfnord555pinealgland23applezhotdogbunsfuckyou
No Signature

Doktor Howl

Quote from: IntentionallyLeftBlank on March 09, 2019, 01:29:53 AM
Hello.

I have returned.

Why? I don't know... Nostalgia? Possibly a masochist? Catching up on all those things I meant to write? 

Probably not the latter tbh, I am very busy and also extraordinarily lazy, so...

I don't know some of you, some of you know me but not the other way around, I hate a handful of you, I consider a minority of you to be good friends, and it's a near certainty that some of you, known or not, wish me dead. I'm cool with it.

Anyway, we'll see if I can keep up on this. It's been a while since I've been active on any forum, so don't get mad if this turns out to be the only thing I post.

STILL PUNK AS FUCK.
Molon Lube

IntentionallyLeftBlank

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 09, 2019, 04:03:25 AM
Hello.

I have returned.

STILL PUNK AS FUCK.

But how did you know?

Either way, I assume you'll preserve my anonymity. For now, at least. Let these fuckers figure it out at their own pace.
No Signature

Doktor Howl

Quote from: IntentionallyLeftBlank on March 09, 2019, 04:13:39 AM
Hello.

I have returned.

STILL PUNK AS FUCK.

But how did you know?

Either way, I assume you'll preserve my anonymity. For now, at least. Let these fuckers figure it out at their own pace.

I know everything.  I am connected to the internet.
Molon Lube

IntentionallyLeftBlank

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 09, 2019, 04:28:50 AM
Quote from: IntentionallyLeftBlank on March 09, 2019, 04:13:39 AM
Hello.

I have returned.

STILL PUNK AS FUCK.

But how did you know?

I know everything.  I am connected to the internet.

There's a topical ointment for that I think.
No Signature

Cain

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you? (who who, who who?)

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on March 09, 2019, 11:05:00 AM
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you? (who who, who who?)

I really hope its RWHN so we can start a new DRUGS thread, and we can make-pretend its 2012 before the Mayan apocalypse and before our Lord and Saviour Harambe died for our sins.

**AHEM** So what are you guys thoughts on prohibition?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

I actually know, but I want to fuel pointless, outlandish speculation.

IntentionallyLeftBlank

Quote from: Cain on March 09, 2019, 04:01:21 PM
I actually know, but I want to fuel pointless, outlandish speculation.

On a Discordian forum? Have you no decency?  :eek:
No Signature

IntentionallyLeftBlank

And now that I'm looking around, there's like, what, six of you guys these days? Not the most exciting crowd to keep a secret from...
No Signature