News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saint Mannequin Molester

HMM.

Of course, I have to figure out what it is now.

Lemons marry no one?
Loser meaning no offence?
Lucky martyrs never officiate?
Lieutenant Moriarty Noodle-Omen?

Ok, I cheated. Google has informed me that it's supposed to stand for "Leave My Name Out" or "Laughing My Nuts Off". Whether or not it actually stands for either of those, they're probably both true anyway.
And they ARE your friends, no matter how much they SCREAM they're NOT.

LMNO

Cramulus

Hi Manny St, welcome to the peedy forums. This is where the magic happens.

:pukka:

I've been on this forum since fuckin 2007 and I still don't know WTF that emote is

I know that at one point, it was up for deletion and I argued we should keep it. So I feel obligated to use it now and then.

Cain

I could tell you, but it might ruin the mystery.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on March 18, 2020, 02:11:17 PM

I've been on this forum since fuckin 2007 and I still don't know WTF that emote is

You have to be a level 3 user to be told that.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Saint Mannequin Molester on March 18, 2020, 12:59:01 PM
Quote from: Faust on March 18, 2020, 11:30:47 AM
Quote from: Saint Mannequin Molester on March 17, 2020, 11:28:05 PM
Greetings, y'all!

In my experiences on this earth, I have learnt that I am "extremely weird" and "random" and "cringey" and that "it's not socially acceptable to be yourself in a company of more than three close friends". And so, I turn to Discordianism (and the Welcome to Night Vale podcast) to find myself. And my socks. I don't where they went either.

And please, call me St. Mannie. Or any other nickname you deem appropriate.

:banana:
My favorite welcome to Nightvale is the "If he had lived" episode about JFK surviving the assassination, and decades, centuries, Millennia of his rule after.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QGHTtNyx8
My personal theory is that JFK is the Distant Prince.

I haven't seen that episode yet. I'm only up to 38. If I listen to it now would it still make sense within the plot, or should I catch up choronologically?

And greetings, LMNO! What does that even stand for? Does it stand for anything?
Spoils little things, if you are going through it, you'll get to it eventually
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Q. G. Pennyworth

Hey fresh meat! Go read Holy Nonsense and write some shit for it if you're so inclined

PopeTom

Quote from: Saint Mannequin Molester on March 18, 2020, 12:59:01 PM
Quote from: Faust on March 18, 2020, 11:30:47 AM
Quote from: Saint Mannequin Molester on March 17, 2020, 11:28:05 PM
Greetings, y'all!

In my experiences on this earth, I have learnt that I am "extremely weird" and "random" and "cringey" and that "it's not socially acceptable to be yourself in a company of more than three close friends". And so, I turn to Discordianism (and the Welcome to Night Vale podcast) to find myself. And my socks. I don't where they went either.

And please, call me St. Mannie. Or any other nickname you deem appropriate.

:banana:
My favorite welcome to Nightvale is the "If he had lived" episode about JFK surviving the assassination, and decades, centuries, Millennia of his rule after.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QGHTtNyx8
My personal theory is that JFK is the Distant Prince.

I haven't seen that episode yet. I'm only up to 38. If I listen to it now would it still make sense within the plot, or should I catch up choronologically?

And greetings, LMNO! What does that even stand for? Does it stand for anything?

For your safety please watch this informative video on LMNO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0r8egBvWRM
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

LMNO

PopeTom

Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2020, 06:57:35 PM
That is not safe.

Well, then our new friend should watch it though #14 welder's glass.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Hail Eris!

Saint Mannequin Molester

#14 welder's glass unable to be located. Is a knotted rope blindfold a good enough substitute?

Faust

I'm not sure if I should ask. Are you a Mannequin Molester like real doll that has come to life and attacks people, or some shady guy who hangs around in department stores after they close

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Saint Mannequin Molester

Quote from: Faust on March 18, 2020, 11:03:12 PM
I'm not sure if I should ask. Are you a Mannequin Molester like real doll that has come to life and attacks people, or some shady guy who hangs around in department stores after they close

Ah, that is my own mystery. In time, all shall be revealed. Or nothing shall be revealed. I haven't decided yet.

Al Qədic

Greetings to the newcomer. I'm sure someone already gave you the spiel about the pool, yeah? Do we even still do that? Do "we" even still do much of anything? :|  Anyway, hope you keep enjoying WTNV; I need to catch up on a handful of episodes myself, plus that new season of Within The Wires...at this rate I just hope I don't miss another book. :lulz:
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

PopeTom

Quote from: Saint Mannequin Molester on March 18, 2020, 10:56:10 PM
#14 welder's glass unable to be located. Is a knotted rope blindfold a good enough substitute?

Then it's probably best to not watch the video and/or make direct eye contact with LMNO until you can get the #14 welder's glass.
-PopeTom

Hail Eris!