News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

methbong

One small thing, when you bring me on stage, can you introduce me as Methbong?

if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

altered

One that didn't get the memo.

When you drop the hammer, O Mgt, consider for a moment just giving me this small gift:

an IP address.

I have a need.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

methbong

Quote from: altered on July 03, 2020, 02:09:48 AM
One that didn't get the memo.

When you drop the hammer, O Mgt, consider for a moment just giving me this small gift:

an IP address.

I have a need.

IP doxing a dynamic IP to own someone for making 3 forum posts I dont like.
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

altered

I asked only for their consideration. The Mgt has been absent for quite some time, and paeans to them rarely end in anything but blood and suffering, so I wasn't actually expecting an IP.

Also, I'm homeless and I have a vast quantity of free time and nothing to fill it but Nazi pain. If I can make you hurt it will bring me a tiny moment of laughter, and I can think of few more worthy pursuits.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

methbong

Quote from: altered on July 03, 2020, 02:15:03 AM
I asked only for their consideration. The Mgt has been absent for quite some time, and paeans to them rarely end in anything but blood and suffering, so I wasn't actually expecting an IP.

Also, I'm homeless and I have a vast quantity of free time and nothing to fill it but Nazi pain. If I can make you hurt it will bring me a tiny moment of laughter, and I can think of few more worthy pursuits.

Sorry to hear that youre homeless, also sorry to hear that in less than 10 forum posts Ive already made you this assblasted.
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

altered

We have only six or seven rules and you broke one of them in your first few posts. I don't really care for anything but making your short stay as miserable as I can.

Also, remember, I have nothing else to do with myself. Homelessness leaves an awful lot of time to find something to fill, and you're it. I'd rather be watching bizarre Japanese cyberpunk movies or listening to Australian nu metalcore, but here we are.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

methbong

Quote from: altered on July 03, 2020, 02:21:03 AM
We have only six or seven rules and you broke one of them in your first few posts. I don't really care for anything but making your short stay as miserable as I can.

Also, remember, I have nothing else to do with myself. Homelessness leaves an awful lot of time to find something to fill, and you're it. I'd rather be watching bizarre Japanese cyberpunk movies or listening to Australian nu metalcore, but here we are.

What rule did I break?
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

altered

No Nazis. Or alt-right, or whatever you chuds are calling yourselves these days.

Matter of time.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

methbong

Quote from: altered on July 03, 2020, 02:24:19 AM
No Nazis. Or alt-right, or whatever you chuds are calling yourselves these days.

Matter of time.

Im not a Nazi or alt-right. I dont believe in politics. I dont believe in anything.
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

altered

 :lulz:

Yeah I don't think that defense will work for you here, but let's see what the admins have to say.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

methbong

Quote from: altered on July 03, 2020, 02:27:23 AM
:lulz:

Yeah I don't think that defense will work for you here, but let's see what the admins have to say.

Im not political. Im just trying to make people laugh.
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

altered

Sure, sure. Hey, do you think that the admins will agree? Do you intend to appeal to rule of funny? The only thing funny is how fast your posting style went from tough guy to mewling nitwit.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

methbong

Quote from: altered on July 03, 2020, 02:31:28 AM
Sure, sure. Hey, do you think that the admins will agree? Do you intend to appeal to rule of funny? The only thing funny is how fast your posting style went from tough guy to mewling nitwit.



Also person threatening me over forum posts calling me a "tought guy"
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

altered

Sure. Let's go with that. I screenshotted the post that tells the REAL story about you being here by the way. You know, in case you wanted to cover your tracks.

Gotta do some dishes for my hostess. Keep talking.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

methbong

Quote from: altered on July 03, 2020, 02:37:00 AM
Sure. Let's go with that. I screenshotted the post that tells the REAL story about you being here by the way. You know, in case you wanted to cover your tracks.

Gotta do some dishes for my hostess. Keep talking.

Please post the screenshot. I want to know what I did to make a complete stranger this angry.
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."