News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chucklemaster

Question: How would you (yes, you, with the face) feel (or not feel) about me posting a Chucklemaster's-a-different-person-now-but-they're-in-the-same-brain-and-skin-don't-worry-about-it-trust-me-it's-a-good-thing introduction redux? Would you think it shitty? 'Cause I'll post it.
blah blah blah the rest of the song

Sung Low

Do what thy wilt an' all. Same brain, same skin, different perspective.

Post or forever be damned... 

:this:

Fuck science, this is art
The d key has chosen to absent itself

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would certainly not think any less of you for it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chucklemaster

Hi! I'm Chucklemaster. I posted here maybe 300 (holy crap that's too many) or so times and then left for a year or so.
Once upon a time I thought I liked Discordia, but then I actually thought about it and discovered I was not at all the person I wanted to be, so I changed. Still a discordian(if you want to use labels), just channeling my pretension into other things now.
These days I'm playing RPGs and such with strangers and pals, going to punk shows and other adventures, writing poetry and short stories, and studying the weird.
I'm not gonna post any contact details here because of paranoia but if you PM me I'll probably give you usernames you can find me at. Please name specific sites and why, though.
blah blah blah the rest of the song

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

LMNO

Ziegejunge

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky

I remember the avatar picture but nothing else. Welcome back!

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 29, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
Quote from: TheEndingChord on March 29, 2017, 03:36:05 PM
Making assumptions before replying to a genuine desire to speak with like minded people is a sure way to never speak with a like minds person again. I hardly fit the bill of a maudlin koan.

Hey, man, I was just explaining the rules.  We have been something like 5 days without a Morrissey-related incident, and none of us want to see our streak get broken.

Does this count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z99hbFsdI8

Also hey guys, I'm back again. What's up?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 12, 2017, 04:08:44 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 29, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
Quote from: TheEndingChord on March 29, 2017, 03:36:05 PM
Making assumptions before replying to a genuine desire to speak with like minded people is a sure way to never speak with a like minds person again. I hardly fit the bill of a maudlin koan.

Hey, man, I was just explaining the rules.  We have been something like 5 days without a Morrissey-related incident, and none of us want to see our streak get broken.

Does this count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z99hbFsdI8

Also hey guys, I'm back again. What's up?

Same old, same old.  Avoid the virtue-signalling threads, have a good time.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Qlip

Hey, I'm Qlip, I don't consider myself a Discordian, but I thought I'd hang out here for a bit. What lead me to this particular forum was that I made a friend through another friend, she was pretty cute and into Chaos Magick. I don't really truck with that, I myself am a lifelong Qabbalist, kind of on par with how I'm a guitarist, I can play Blackbird and the intro to Stairway to Heaven and that's all. So I stalked her for a bit on the social media, reading her reposted magick memes, all the while I got on with my life. I went on a half-year LSD trip, went clear, turned on to prog-folk, fell in love, and moved to the forest in Northern California.

Then she reposted a little excerpt called A ZEN STORY by somebody who billed himself The Count of Five Headmaster, Camp Meeker Cabal. I had just checked out a rental in Camp Meeker a few months ago. Looking more into the author of that piece, Camden Benares, it turns out he was the Postmaster of the little town I did end up in. Unfortunately he wasn't there when I signed up for my P.O. Box.  But, I did find a hobo mark on the post office fence post indicating this forum gave free handouts if you told a story.  Hi.

Freeky