News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzii Dolli

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 18, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
Hello, and welcome aboard.  And, yes, we're open people.  We're so open that sometimes important parts fall out, which can be a tad embarrassing.

Well, so long as you can mop it up and stuff it back in!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dizzii Dolli on July 18, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 18, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
Hello, and welcome aboard.  And, yes, we're open people.  We're so open that sometimes important parts fall out, which can be a tad embarrassing.

Well, so long as you can mop it up and stuff it back in!

Of course.  To do otherwise would be uncivilized.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Quote from: shamelessPuck on June 17, 2018, 01:19:03 AM
Hi, I'm Puck, or Stephen, or something.  I'm sitting in my work vehicle while my coworker looks at a grenade someone found in a hole.  This is not what every day is like, but it's not as weird as I think it should be; I feel there's something in that.  At least there's good music on the radio.

Quote from: Dizzii Dolli on July 18, 2018, 04:42:42 AM
Hi!

I'm dizz. Late 20s and mostly directionless, I work a desk job and its pretty boring but I take the time to read, listen, and create. I like a little of everything macabre and spooky, occult or spiritual.

I keep reading about PD and it kept coming to my attention over and over again, especially as I was moving through literature about consciousness, Leary and Wilson and the like. Well holy shit guys, after some curious web searching, I found you. You seem like some properly open folks here.

Hi!

Hello you two! As the latest two people to join the forum, you are hereby linked at the glandular level and are now required to be our leaders. Please discuss the future of the forum and decide it for us.

LMNO

Pope Skidoo

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on July 18, 2018, 02:54:01 AM
Quote from: Pope Skidoo on July 17, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
I also enjoy feet, gothic parties & witchcraft.

That's cool.

I tried doing some witchcraft a couple weeks back, but I had trouble getting the wires to stay in place, burned my finger on the soldering iron, and then the plastic started to melt (thermal conductivity is a bitch).  Clearly, not everything is designed with solderability in mind.

So I sat back and thought about what I really wanted, and ended up going to Home Despot to buy a 250V wall socket, plug, and (almost, but not quite) matching wall plate.  It was unsatisfying and inelegant, like swatting a mosquito with a used pineapple, but it got the job done.

:) Witchcraft is a wild thing!

@shamelessPuck: No problem! ^^
''Today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a singular warning: I felt the wind of the wing of madness pass over me'' (Charles Baudelaire, Intimate Journals)

''Poetic Terrorism-art can also be created for public places: poems scrawled in courthouse lavatories, small fetishes abandoned in parks & restaurants...'' H.Bey

Dizzii Dolli

Quote from: Cramulus on July 18, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
Hello you two! As the latest two people to join the forum, you are hereby linked at the glandular level and are now required to be our leaders. Please discuss the future of the forum and decide it for us.

The glands demand 100% more gnostic dance parties.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

LMNO

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

axod

just this

axod

just this

LMNO

Con-troll

Fuck your questions, I'm typing now so I'll turn it around and ask YOU a question.

Did you know that wind turbines are actually giant fans for cooling down the climate?

Also, why don't you answer me?
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.