News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

hey purpleficxipuss, welcome back, try to keep your limbs inside the vehicle this time

oh jesus christ, I haven't clicked on a wicca.com link in 5+ years.

aghghhhh

mercifully, that forum looks dead now. Phew, that was a close call

lexi

I'll try! Also, thanks to you and LMNO and all for the Chao Te Ching - it has helped me process through some rough times.

Nithavela

Hey there!

:noob:

Been looking around a bit on your side after suffering through the whole black iron prison stuff, and I noticed that you actually have a forum. So I thought, why not say hello. It's the polite thing to do. Maybe I'll even stay around, might be a welcome change from being the only discordian member on a religious forum.

I'm a thirty-something german and spend most of my day hammering little plastic buttons with letters and numbers on it, both for fun and profit. I've been interested in the discordian religion for a few years, at least since I joined up, and I actually have no idea how that started.

As for recipies, nothing you can't find on google. Only in german, though, so good luck with that.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cramulus on April 29, 2019, 01:38:16 PM
hey purpleficxipuss, welcome back, try to keep your limbs inside the vehicle this time

oh jesus christ, I haven't clicked on a wicca.com link in 5+ years.

aghghhhh

mercifully, that forum looks dead now. Phew, that was a close call

My big scrolling purple fuck-off posts are sill there :lulz:

altered

Quote from: Nithavela on April 30, 2019, 08:25:58 PM
Hey there!

:noob:

Been looking around a bit on your side after suffering through the whole black iron prison stuff, and I noticed that you actually have a forum. So I thought, why not say hello. It's the polite thing to do. Maybe I'll even stay around, might be a welcome change from being the only discordian member on a religious forum.

I'm a thirty-something german and spend most of my day hammering little plastic buttons with letters and numbers on it, both for fun and profit. I've been interested in the discordian religion for a few years, at least since I joined up, and I actually have no idea how that started.

As for recipies, nothing you can't find on google. Only in german, though, so good luck with that.

Hi newcomer!

Once upon a time there was a welcoming committee here, but they were ritualistically drowned in pig fat and the whole soup stirred into a tub of bromine, so now I wear their old clothes and do their old job for laughs on Tuesdays.

Pool is on the roof, and while not /everyone/ who dwells here is basically horrible, rotten and evil, there are some "bad apples" in the bunch.

In particular, beware Professor Cramulus if he tries to sell you a belief system, Dok Howl if he tries to sell you unlicensed back alley surgery, and Q. G. Pennyworth if she tries to sell you a "fun family outing".

It is true that fun will be involved and that you will go out with your family, but these are almost entirely unrelated phenomena, and the going out tends to be irreversible.

And whatever you do, be sure to enjoy yourself.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus

Hi newcomer! what part of germany are you from? I'm going larping in Germany for the fifth time this summer - you guys have some of the best games in the world. (drachenfest and mythodea)

how did you find the black iron prison, originally?

Nithavela

I'm from hesse (won't go into more detail) and don't do larping. Am a roleplayer, though.

I was reading the principia discordia on your server and noticed there was another book, so I read that one, too. Not my cup of ferrous metal.

Juana

I AM RETURN. haven't been active in like 6 years but i thought i'd stick my head back in and see what's up.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

hooplala

somethings in the water recently around here
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Hoopla! on May 02, 2019, 05:49:16 PM

It's a communist plot to impurify our precious bodily fluids!
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

hooplala

Quote from: Juana on May 02, 2019, 06:17:10 PM
recently?.~

A few oldtimers have returned recently. I expect Fred or Malachite to show next.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Juana

Quote from: Hoopla! on May 02, 2019, 06:38:11 PM
recently?.~

A few oldtimers have returned recently. I expect Fred or Malachite to show next.
aaah, i gotchu. i liked fred but only vaguely remember malachite.

LMNO

recently?.~

FRED!  I wonder what she's been up to.

hooplala

Quote from: Juana on May 02, 2019, 06:43:25 PM
recently?.~

aaah, i gotchu. i liked fred but only vaguely remember malachite.

All I remember is he was scottish.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman