News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on May 02, 2019, 07:09:43 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on May 02, 2019, 06:38:11 PM
Quote from: Juana on May 02, 2019, 06:17:10 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on May 02, 2019, 05:49:16 PM
somethings in the water recently around here
recently?.~

A few oldtimers have returned recently. I expect Fred or Malachite to show next.

FRED!  I wonder what she's been up to.

No idea. Weird to think she would be in her 30s now.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

The Johnny

recently?.~

Somebody pissed on the roof pool so i guess the scent attracted us like sharks to blood.  :fnord: :fap:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Don Coyote

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on May 02, 2019, 07:09:43 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on May 02, 2019, 06:38:11 PM
recently?.~

A few oldtimers have returned recently. I expect Fred or Malachite to show next.

FRED!  I wonder what she's been up to.

I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago.  She's having a rough go of things, but her spirits are still up.
Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: The Johnny on May 02, 2019, 10:51:47 PM
recently?.~

Somebody pissed on the roof pool so i guess the scent attracted us like sharks to blood.  :fnord: :fap:
Sounds about right.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Fujikoma

I can turn the water green, behold the true extent of my evil power!

Telarus

Welcome back spags. I'm one of the others that arose from the pool-roof muck like a cheap b-movie swamp-thing imitation just to shower off and rejoin the 'living'.

This is the END TIMES. Right?

:horrormirth:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Telarus on May 03, 2019, 07:21:30 PM
Welcome back spags. I'm one of the others that arose from the pool-roof muck like a cheap b-movie swamp-thing imitation just to shower off and rejoin the 'living'.

This is the END TIMES. Right?

:horrormirth:

Optimist.
Molon Lube

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

not_larry_bud_melman

Well Good Afternoon,

I've probably come too late, or just on time.

-><- Q.  1. Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.

A: No, I'll answer the rest right below in answer #2

-><- Q.  2. Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.

A: I've not asked for anything, It's too much. I'm finding this tradition RIGHT as I am about to implement my own silly operations. I've had years of suffering, hope, and forest dwelling, and I am leaving. That snapped well,  but I am confused, in some way(I don't know what it is; if I did I wouldn't be typing it this way). I've narrowly stopped myself from doing destructive things in the name of righteousness. Eris clearly has something planned through me, the dam seems to be breaking. I think, perhaps I am here to learn what the river couldn't teach me. (Metaphor, but also the river has been my teacher)

Cain

Leaving the forest is always the right choice.

It's creepy and lacks easy access to coffee.

not_larry_bud_melman

Frontside Back

DID YOU REMEMBER TO GO THROUGH THE INITIATION RITE?!
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: not_larry_bud_melman on September 09, 2019, 07:25:26 AM
I think, perhaps I am here to learn what the river couldn't teach me.

Unlike the river, we will never lie to you.

...well, we will, but that's just to make sure you're paying attention.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.