News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Milk is no good for overcoming sorrow. Try the blood of your enemies, it's a purer high and has no side effects*.

* In this case, addiction is a desired effect, not a side effect.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Utmost Roast Beef

My psychiatrist had suggested I drink milk for my vitamin D intake as opposed to staying in the abusive relationship I had with sun worship. Does blood have the same effect or will I find myself careening into co-dependency again?

altered

Definitely the co-dependency thing, but again, this is entirely a desired effect. In fact, in the blood, all things are desirable effects. The blood gives us eyes to see.

Please see your local blood minister for advice on how to proceed, and beware the old blood (it's yucky and can make you sick).
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Utmost Roast Beef

I am unsure if there is a blood minister in my area. Blood is notoriously difficult to store in the Arizona heat. Unless you cook it or freeze it... but at that point, I feel it's cheating. Can one get it fresh from the nouveau riche, or must it be allocated through official channels?

altered

Official channels offer the safest methods of blood acquisition, but a sufficiently devoted individual may get it on their own. In which case the church is not legally responsible for blood-drunkenness, head explosions, or vomiting undigested blood in public and making everyone go "ewwwwwww".

However, I didn't realize you were in Arizona. If you're close enough to the Tucson Total Exclusion Zone, we do not recommend blood rites, as they pose a risk of vision into the true nature of the cosmos. If you're within the exclusion zone, blood use is strictly prohibited under penalty of time vortices.

Utmost Roast Beef

I don't live close to the Tucson Total Exclusion Zone, though I do travel there on occasion. Are the effects of blood consumption long-lasting, or will my travels into the Tucson Abyss cause issues if there is residual blood still in my system? I may finish out my degree at UofA and I'd hate to cause temporal misalignment due to premature blood consumption.

altered

If you travel INTO the Exclusion Zone, and have in fact SEEN the Abyss, it's too late. You're already at least three milli-Everetts removed from the rest of the timeline and blood use of any variety can cause complications.

Repeated passage into the Exclusion Zone causes greater reality misalignment. Beyond one centi-Everett of removal, blood use results in immediate temporal vortex generation, and (if blood use is not immediately halted) eventually quantum ejection.

Utmost Roast Beef

Then I have already met the nothing, and it holds no more fear for me. When I am plucked from this filthy abhorent ladder-rail of a chronology, as I inevitably will be, please mix my ashes into a smoothie and market my remains as activated charcoal. I promise you, the remnants of my emancipation will be satisfactory, and the VSKO girls will rejoice in their taste.

altered

No. Just a reminder: Tucson reality distortion victims are under NO circumstances to be used for carbon media. Any carbon media.

The results are unstable, and despite stories to the contrary, just because the energy emitted is green in color does NOT mean that it is good for the environment. In fact, the results on the environment after exposure can be seen by visiting Tucson's Croatian District.

Can't find it? You might need a fifth dimensional tour guide. If you start seeing the iron pillars spearing down from the sun, you're at least close by.

LMNO

Frontside Back

Great, now there's even more people shoving words inside my head.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on October 07, 2019, 05:25:37 AM
No. Just a reminder: Tucson reality distortion victims are under NO circumstances to be used for carbon media. Any carbon media.

Balls.

And that's enough smack-talking about Tucson.  We're not perfect, but at least the road to ruin is very well maintained.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on October 07, 2019, 05:25:37 AM

The results are unstable, and despite stories to the contrary, just because the energy emitted is green in color does NOT mean that it is good for the environment. In fact, the results on the environment after exposure can be seen by visiting Tucson's Croatian District.

Can't find it? You might need a fifth dimensional tour guide. If you start seeing the iron pillars spearing down from the sun, you're at least close by.

The Croatian district isn't even the problem.  The problem is the 6th ave/6th street police precinct building, which folded right out of visible existence.  All the cops inside at the time were taken with it, and they went bad.  I don't mean bad like "crooked", because it in fact made them incorruptible.  No, I mean bad as in "they will arrest you for sideways crimes, like having a middle name or being full of blood."  Then you are taken in for interrogation.  You are of course never seen again, except possibly as a 2-D anti-wrong crime advertisement on side of the Alvernon to Pennington bus.

The Croatian district, on the other hand, just gives off a whiff of boiled garlic on the missing part of Dodge Blvd.  Plus some random beatings at Ferguson's Plumbing Supply, which is the closest thing to the district.
Molon Lube

LMNO

I recently hosted two Croats for a couple of weeks.  They are awesome people.  We should be as awesome.

altered

They are awesome. I was reminded of the Croatian District by a wonderful lady I haven't spoken to in about five years who was the sole human being (other than me) in a cesspit of Nazis. Metal community, you know.

She taught me a wonderful Croatian dessert, which (when I made it) was declared "weird" and "idk" by my then-roommates. They were, of course, cowards, and I loved every second of that dessert.

(I made it correctly too, the recipe called for adding water to the already baked cake and refrigerating it. Then-roommates determined it was "too moist", maybe "underbaked".)