Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on October 07, 2019, 06:20:24 PM
I recently hosted two Croats for a couple of weeks.  They are awesome people.  We should be as awesome.

All the Croats I have ever met have been the sort of Europeans the French think the French are.  Which they aren't.

But still, boiled garlic.
Molon Lube

fuckthepunx!

What's up, y'all?! I came here just for the rooftop pool party but i just might do some dabbling downstairs

Doktor Howl

Quote from: fuckthepunx! on October 09, 2019, 08:30:46 PM
What's up, y'all?! I came here just for the rooftop pool party but i just might do some dabbling downstairs

Pool's on the...uh.  Wait.
Molon Lube

LMNO

hooplala

Hiya! Hope you end up posting more than a handful of times.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

chaotic neutral observer

Just avoid the sub-basement.  It connects to the sewers, and there are nessies down there.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 09, 2019, 11:51:53 PM

Just avoid the sub-basement.  It connects to the sewers, and there are nessies down there.

We sent Sams down with a baseball bat to deal with that.

Some time ago.  I'm sure he'll be along shortly.
Molon Lube

Saint Mannequin Molester

Greetings, y'all!

In my experiences on this earth, I have learnt that I am "extremely weird" and "random" and "cringey" and that "it's not socially acceptable to be yourself in a company of more than three close friends". And so, I turn to Discordianism (and the Welcome to Night Vale podcast) to find myself. And my socks. I don't where they went either.

And please, call me St. Mannie. Or any other nickname you deem appropriate.

:banana:
And they ARE your friends, no matter how much they SCREAM they're NOT.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Saint Mannequin Molester on March 17, 2020, 11:28:05 PM
Greetings, y'all!

In my experiences on this earth, I have learnt that I am "extremely weird" and "random" and "cringey" and that "it's not socially acceptable to be yourself in a company of more than three close friends". And so, I turn to Discordianism (and the Welcome to Night Vale podcast) to find myself. And my socks. I don't where they went either.

Welcome to the piranha pool.  We're not like the others.
Molon Lube

altered

I have an itching feeling this one is a lot like I was about ten years ago (god fucking damnit PeeDee how the hell have you been a part of my life for a DECADE), and I hope it goes better for them than it did for me.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Faust

Greetings, y'all!

My favorite welcome to Nightvale is the "If he had lived" episode about JFK surviving the assassination, and decades, centuries, Millennia of his rule after.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QGHTtNyx8
My personal theory is that JFK is the Distant Prince.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Saint Mannequin Molester

Quote from: Faust on March 18, 2020, 11:30:47 AM
Greetings, y'all!

My favorite welcome to Nightvale is the "If he had lived" episode about JFK surviving the assassination, and decades, centuries, Millennia of his rule after.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QGHTtNyx8
My personal theory is that JFK is the Distant Prince.

I haven't seen that episode yet. I'm only up to 38. If I listen to it now would it still make sense within the plot, or should I catch up choronologically?

And greetings, LMNO! What does that even stand for? Does it stand for anything?
And they ARE your friends, no matter how much they SCREAM they're NOT.

Cain

LMNO