News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

41D5K1N6

Ok so...

As The Wizard Joseph advised me to look at this thread, I might as well post some confusing shit about my persona. So I start off with answering your oh-so-important questions (Don't you got a Secret Service to figure that out for you?)
Found this board roundabout a year ago after klicking on a link to pd.com on an Infamous Chaos Magick Order's website and immediatley got fixed. Shortly after that I found a discordian forum in my mother tounge, so I didn't bother coming back here, as those filthy germans managed to fulfil most of my spiritual, emotional and material needs. Up until now.
I came back here to seek for permission to use some of your texts and maybe a little support in developing my FYM23DMT and maybe some other shit Eris has planned for me in the future.

Yeah. Hail Eris and GOBBLE GOBBLE
L0rd Z0ltan 41D5K1N6 Kataskopos,
more discordian than 23 apples in a pentagon,
interdimensional God-Shaman 420° Level V,
german amBASSador for MK Cultra,
GröVoRz (Greatest Dumbass of all Spime) of Lochstettenweiler in der Blase,
instruckted and soaked leaking In- and Expert of the Research Institute for Reality and Illusion,
as well as member of the Caucus of Secret Hairmen within the ℧oS,
furtherless Chonk and temporary Superviser of the Labor Circle for Survival Artistry of the houly O⁙D⁙D⁙,
and least Greatest and Sole Majoestic Megagigaultraipspissimus and Desecrated Depthpriest of HM,ERIS
(lvlup soon)

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

If I'm not allowed to believe what I read, should I read what I believe?
Your mom is like a squid: has eight arms and sqirts dark fluids

Cramulus

Hi, uh, Aids King.  :lol:

You're German? Are you part of Aktion23 or some other bwana cabal? (bwana is one of the German discordians that shows up here now and then) Welcome to the melee!

41D5K1N6

Yeah well, I'm part German, part Hungarian, mostly Atlantian, and yes, those filthy Germans I mentioned are mostly from A23  (Not the St Yogi Bear Cabal, my Secret Service told me there were some incidents with them...)
:lulz:

instruckted and soaked leaking In- and Expert of the Research Institute for Reality and Illusion,
furtherless Chonk and temporary Superviser of the Labor Circle for Survival Artistry of the houly O⁙D⁙D⁙,
and least Greatest and Sole Majoestic Megagigaultraipspissimus and Desecrated Depthpriest of HM,ERIS
(lvlup soon)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: 41D5K1N6 on March 30, 2020, 10:49:01 AM
Yeah well, I'm part German, part Hungarian, mostly Atlantian, and yes, those filthy Germans I mentioned are mostly from A23  (Not the St Yogi Bear Cabal, my Secret Service told me there were some incidents with them...)
:lulz:

The Yogi Bear Cabal started here in 2003.  They're not bad people, just kinda on their own wavelength.  We still have the horrible Tao Jones/EvT threads here.  You can get diabetes just from reading them.
Molon Lube

Cain

The "George Bush Discordian Saint" thing is fairly hilarious in hindsight. A shame I missed out on that.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on March 30, 2020, 05:31:57 PM
The "George Bush Discordian Saint" thing is fairly hilarious in hindsight. A shame I missed out on that.

That was literally my very first PD troll.  :lol:
Molon Lube

41D5K1N6

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 30, 2020, 05:16:36 PMThe Yogi Bear Cabal started here in 2003.  They're not bad people, just kinda on their own wavelength.  We still have the horrible Tao Jones/EvT threads here.  You can get diabetes just from reading them.

Thanks, I already got enough diabetes from some of those bloody krauts's threads on their board, I think I'll pass on digging further into this fnorum than I already have.

Quote from: Cain on March 30, 2020, 05:31:57 PM
Isn't Donald Trump also a part of OM?
(lvlup soon)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: 41D5K1N6 on March 31, 2020, 07:31:46 PM

Thanks, I already got enough diabetes from some of those bloody krauts's threads on their board, I think I'll pass on digging further into this fnorum than I already have.

MUST NOT CLICK...SHINY...BUTTON

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,1393.0.html

That's not them.  Only someone that really, really hated you would post them.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

:cramstipated:

ffffffffucking sssssssssshit, Roger!

but yo,

yo,

we should do a dramatic reading of this thread.

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2020, 08:26:24 PM
Quote from: 41D5K1N6 on March 31, 2020, 07:31:46 PM

MUST NOT CLICK...SHINY...BUTTON

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,1393.0.html

That's not them.  Only someone that really, really hated you would post them.

:baby:

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.