News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

There was also the bit where he boasted about punching a bouncer's teeth out. Because he's a real tough guy, you see.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2020, 06:00:17 PM
There was also the bit where he boasted about punching a bouncer's teeth out. Because he's a real tough guy, you see.

BUSTED HIS ORBITAL RIDGE, OPIE.  D/N/T.

:hammer:
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 09:23:30 AM
And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2020, 06:02:15 PM
Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 03, 2013, 09:23:30 AM
And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

That's still newsfeed, right?
Molon Lube

Cain

I think so, yeah. We definitely newsfeeded it at the time.

Doktor Howl

I just admitted two dodgy types that I can't prove are bots, so please be on the lookout.

And I have deleted something like 30 really obvious spam bots in the last couple of days.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I really want to buy some raybans & boner pills but can't figure out where to get em

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 01, 2020, 06:18:15 PM
I just admitted two dodgy types that I can't prove are bots, so please be on the lookout.

And I have deleted something like 30 really obvious spam bots in the last couple of days.

I'll keep an eye out.

Faust

Quote from: Cramulus on December 01, 2020, 08:58:44 PM
I really want to buy some raybans & boner pills but can't figure out where to get em

I hear Gavriel industries owns the patents to both of those
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Lord Batwing Candlewaxxe

I guess I'm doing this.  Hi!

To introduce myself...  well...

In one world, I'm Episkopos Batwing Candlewaxxe of the Moonshadow Cabal, Apostle to Equestria and Environs, and Gothest of Gothponies from the Land of Rain and Hipsters.

In another world, I'm Episkopos Hardrock Llewynyth, Marsupialis Maxiumus of the Cult of the Rabid Wombat cabal; which has a lifetime membership limit of approximately one.

In the so-called "real" world, I'm a basic computer geek doing basic computery stuff for a living, who has been around since before Reagan, but remembers little of those halcyon years.  I'm also a non-binary transperson on the Autistic spectrum, who was raised American White Evangelical Christian, and have very strong opinions about how the American White Evangelical Christian Church has effectively destroyed both America and Christianity.  In my spare time I play ear-and-brain-damaging electronic music, battle rats for garden supremacy, drink large amounts of excessively-pretentious beer, read the weirdest stuff I can find, study leftist political philosophy, and write occasionally-Discordian-inspired fanfiction involving ponies.

What drew me to Eris, the goddess of Chaos and Discord, I hear you say (probably hallucinations from the effects of rat poison)?  Well, it seemed like a laugh at the time.  Aside from the mandatory reading of the Principia Discordia and Illuminatus! trilogy, I've also read Zenarchy, the Schrodinger's Cat trilogy, and Zen Without Zen Masters.  I tried reading Black Iron Prison, but couldn't get into it.  I also recently picked up the Historia Discordia, and am in the process of reading that.

I know quite a few good recipes.  Some of my personal favorites are from Exotic Ethiopian Cooking by Daniel J. Mesfin.  I've even developed a few simple but interesting recipes of my own; but those are closely-guarded family secrets.

As an aside, I also have a tendency to re-edit posts numerous times before I become happy with them, because the first draft is always shit.  I like to think of myself as a writer, and I've worked very hard on becoming an alcoholic as a result.
"You know those days when things keep getting worse faster than you can lower your standards?" - Carrie Fisher

Perhaps the damned horse can fly.

Doktor Howl

Welcome aboard.  Check out the cooking subforum, we can use some fresh blood there.

I mean, not literal fresh blood.  We had enough of that when Squiddy was still around.
Molon Lube

Lord Batwing Candlewaxxe

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2021, 01:17:07 AM
Welcome aboard.  Check out the cooking subforum, we can use some fresh blood there.

I mean, not literal fresh blood.  We had enough of that when Squiddy was still around.

So, you're not interested in my black pudding, schwartzwurst, or tiết canh recipes then?
"You know those days when things keep getting worse faster than you can lower your standards?" - Carrie Fisher

Perhaps the damned horse can fly.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lord Batwing Candlewaxxe on April 13, 2021, 01:54:36 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2021, 01:17:07 AM

So, you're not interested in my black pudding, schwartzwurst, or tiết canh recipes then?

One of my arteries just blocked up solid.  Thanks.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Hey newcomer.

Since you mentioned Zen Without Zen Masters, I wanted to mention -- I've got a discordian cabal that meets on Discord, and next Wednesday (April 21) we're going to meet at 8PM EST to discuss Zen Without Zen Masters.

We're all going to try one or two meditations from the book and then discuss our experiences. We've been doing these biweekly "potluck club" meetings where we each bring our perspective and research about a topic, and try to jam it together until we've figured something out.

hit me up via PM if you want an invite (that goes for anyone!)

LMNO