News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

5 Interesting Facts that Modern Science CAN'T EXPLAIN -- #3 will SHOCK YOU!

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, February 22, 2017, 03:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

The Tunguska Crater:  Humans could not have made that with technology available in 1908.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 27, 2017, 05:04:34 AM
The Tunguska Crater:  Humans could not have made that with technology available in 1908.

:lulz: I distinctly recall at least one claim that Tesla dunnit with his atmospheric electricity transfer system, and I imagine that's somebody's idea why they REALLY burned down Wardenclyffe.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

tyrannosaurus vex

- THE MOON. So let's review the facts. The Moon is larger than most of JUPITER'S moons, in fact it is the largest satellite in proportion to its host planet BY FAR in the entire solar system. Physically, there's no way it should have formed in Earth orbit. Also, it's EXACTLY 400 times smaller than the Sun AND EXACTLY 400 times closer to the Earth than the Sun, making it appear EXACTLY the same size to us. Somehow. And we're supposed to believe that humans did something this precise? Not no way, not no how. You just get your cockamamie "mainstream science" and take it on up outta here. There's no way humans are smart enough to do this. This is clearly evidence that the Moon is in fact a holographic projection created by HAARP, which, incidentally, predates human civilization by AT LEAST 10,000 years. Suck on that for a while, nerds.

- MOUNT RUSHMORE. Have you seen this? It's fucking huge. It's bigger than my house! It's also way up at the top of a ridge on a mountain made out of SOLID ROCK. According to the so-called "experts", it was carved out of that rock in the 1920s. And millions of people just eat that story up like manna from Heaven, the stupid morons. Have you seen technology from the 1920s? They didn't even have the Internet. So, my first question is, without Internet access, how did they even know what those presidents looked like? Huh? And how did a bunch of primitive Model-T-driving Neanderthals even get up to the top of that hill in the first place? Model-T's don't even have four wheel drive! checkmate, Academia!

- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY. Look, I know this is probably a sensitive subject since the copper Lady is a nationalist symbol and all, but I have to go where the evidence leads me. The OFFICIAL STORY is that this statue was shipped all the way from FRANCE over 100 years ago. But it doesn't add up, people! It just doesn't add up. Look. Do you know the specific density of copper? I do, and let me tell you, it's a lot higher than water. And what's between FRANCE and AMERICA? Water. Lots of it. I mean there's practically a whole ocean! There are no bridges! How did the French get that big huge statue across all that water without it sinking? Can you answer that? No. Because it's impossible. And here's another thing: researchers at the Statue of Liberty, upon inspecting the copper plates she is made, have found thousands of rivets. But Lady Liberty is like... over fifty feet tall! How many of you have seen a rivet gun with a FIFTY FOOT extension on it? They don't exist!

I mean, I don't enjoy tearing down your precious beliefs about what is and isn't possible, but sometimes you have to break some eggs, you know? If we ever expect to get out of our current paradigm of focusing on WAR and MONEY and RELIGION, we're gonna have to break some of these sacred cows.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on February 27, 2017, 06:19:59 AM
- THE MOON. So let's review the facts. The Moon is larger than most of JUPITER'S moons, in fact it is the largest satellite in proportion to its host planet BY FAR in the entire solar system. Physically, there's no way it should have formed in Earth orbit. Also, it's EXACTLY 400 times smaller than the Sun AND EXACTLY 400 times closer to the Earth than the Sun, making it appear EXACTLY the same size to us. Somehow. And we're supposed to believe that humans did something this precise? Not no way, not no how. You just get your cockamamie "mainstream science" and take it on up outta here. There's no way humans are smart enough to do this. This is clearly evidence that the Moon is in fact a holographic projection created by HAARP, which, incidentally, predates human civilization by AT LEAST 10,000 years. Suck on that for a while, nerds.

- MOUNT RUSHMORE. Have you seen this? It's fucking huge. It's bigger than my house! It's also way up at the top of a ridge on a mountain made out of SOLID ROCK. According to the so-called "experts", it was carved out of that rock in the 1920s. And millions of people just eat that story up like manna from Heaven, the stupid morons. Have you seen technology from the 1920s? They didn't even have the Internet. So, my first question is, without Internet access, how did they even know what those presidents looked like? Huh? And how did a bunch of primitive Model-T-driving Neanderthals even get up to the top of that hill in the first place? Model-T's don't even have four wheel drive! checkmate, Academia!

- THE STATUE OF LIBERTY. Look, I know this is probably a sensitive subject since the copper Lady is a nationalist symbol and all, but I have to go where the evidence leads me. The OFFICIAL STORY is that this statue was shipped all the way from FRANCE over 100 years ago. But it doesn't add up, people! It just doesn't add up. Look. Do you know the specific density of copper? I do, and let me tell you, it's a lot higher than water. And what's between FRANCE and AMERICA? Water. Lots of it. I mean there's practically a whole ocean! There are no bridges! How did the French get that big huge statue across all that water without it sinking? Can you answer that? No. Because it's impossible. And here's another thing: researchers at the Statue of Liberty, upon inspecting the copper plates she is made, have found thousands of rivets. But Lady Liberty is like... over fifty feet tall! How many of you have seen a rivet gun with a FIFTY FOOT extension on it? They don't exist!

I mean, I don't enjoy tearing down your precious beliefs about what is and isn't possible, but sometimes you have to break some eggs, you know? If we ever expect to get out of our current paradigm of focusing on WAR and MONEY and RELIGION, we're gonna have to break some of these sacred cows.

WAEK UP SCIENCEISTS!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 27, 2017, 12:49:03 PM
I love the moon one! Are these stealable?
Sure you can steal them. Attribution pls (for mine. you can also attribute others' submissions to me if you want, because I'm not super picky, but that's up to you).
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.