News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Magic Game Cards, PD edition.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 24, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on February 25, 2017, 02:34:45 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on February 25, 2017, 02:22:23 AM
Quote from: trix on February 25, 2017, 01:17:51 AM
In case anyone cares, that last card was made as an idea for a card that could stop DAMN NEAR ANY crazy shit an opponent may be whipping out.  Meant mainly as an infinite combo buster.  Oh you want to play Final Fortune with Hive Mind out and force us all to lose the game?  STOP THAT BULLSHIT

You know how if you have to explain a joke it's not funny and the more you explain a joke the less funny it is?

That's this post.

One of my favorite things to do is to make a joke that's just a little funny, and then spend twice as long explaining it to ruin it on purpose.

:trolling:

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger