News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Opinion time!

Started by LMNO, February 27, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I got a bunch of these BLM patches made, and I'm not sure if "Black" being presented in white letters is a faux pas. Thoughts?

LMNO
-most likely overthinking this one.

tyrannosaurus vex

Looks like it's supposed to look like the parental advisory stickers they put on CDs.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I believe you are overthinking, I have seen many BLM and Black History Month images/posters/whatever with the black background/white text thing.

Cain

I think it could still work.  It's on a black background after all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't think it matters at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice patches, BTW! I like them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I've got tons!  Anyone who wants one, PM me.

And thanks.  I figured it was overthinking, but I'd hate to be that guy, y'know?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on February 27, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
I've got tons!  Anyone who wants one, PM me.

And thanks.  I figured it was overthinking, but I'd hate to be that guy, y'know?

Totally get it.