News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Opinion time!

Started by LMNO, February 27, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I got a bunch of these BLM patches made, and I'm not sure if "Black" being presented in white letters is a faux pas. Thoughts?

LMNO
-most likely overthinking this one.

tyrannosaurus vex

Looks like it's supposed to look like the parental advisory stickers they put on CDs.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I believe you are overthinking, I have seen many BLM and Black History Month images/posters/whatever with the black background/white text thing.

Cain

I think it could still work.  It's on a black background after all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't think it matters at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice patches, BTW! I like them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I've got tons!  Anyone who wants one, PM me.

And thanks.  I figured it was overthinking, but I'd hate to be that guy, y'know?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on February 27, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
I've got tons!  Anyone who wants one, PM me.

And thanks.  I figured it was overthinking, but I'd hate to be that guy, y'know?

Totally get it.