News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

On Mu Magic

Started by The Wizard Joseph, March 07, 2017, 09:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

The truest principle of mag8c, and thus of course the whole universe, is in conservation of energy. The greatest effect for the least effort is universally adopted by everything and by everyone, everytime.

So it will perhaps not shock you to hear that the final revolution in mqgihal thinking is yet another step even FURTHER away from "rigorous effort" all the way down until you actually Do Nothing to achieve MAXIMUM PRACTICAL EFFECT EVERY TIME!!

See the myopia of "Chaos Magick"(sic) lies not in the ideas of maiganigal efficiency or expanding conceptual boundaries, but in NOT TAKING THAT TO THE WALL and literally doing NOTHING to achieve EVERYTHING MADGRICK HAS TO OFFER with the sort of effortless grace that only discarding the concept of effort entirety from your metaphysical praxis can bring. They are, each and every last one of them, making suckers of themselves without a payoff. Fortunately Mu Magic can immediately be added to any form of mcagikral practice to immediately increase your potency and measurable levels of practical effect by 5.. 10... 492... even a bazillion gilliion fold depending only on how comfortable you are with actually doing NOTHING. This requires the ultimate in enlightenment so it may prove quite a bit harder to accomplish than in first appears.

Here's an example in situ. No sooner did I lay down on a cheap futon THAT I DON'T EVEN OWN to write this than by the power of Mu Magic I received a spontaneous phone call and got offered a job! Now no serious "Chaos Magickian"(sic) would ever seriously consider accepting that by doing no mardragick practices at all would the universe spontaneously offer them honest, gainful employment. Even if it DID occur to them never in a million lifetimes would they think to forsake their Easy St. "Magickal Path"(sic) to go actually WORK IT. They have to still at least nominally spend REAL TIME scribbling out sigils to forget and working the shaft for power, like little power-whore wannabes, when they could be doing so much less for many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times the benefits for NO EFFORT WHATSOEVER GUARANTEED.

Now granted they still do WAY better than all those total L7 fools spending their precious time as a mortal studying celestial geometry, learning to pronounce the names of various entities before talking to them, and otherwise generally attempting to make a Real Science out of their otherwise perfectly good mathrgick like it's actually possible to do that. "Chaos Magickal"(sic) practices ARE a more efficient means to meaningful effect in that respect, but it's so much more effective to go full Mu.

Let me be clear here. Science REQUIRES you to do something to apparently achieve something. It's a measurable way to influence the cosmos. Mu Magic REQUIRES you to do nothing to apparently achieve nothing. It's THE immeasurable way to influence the cosmos by making no clear attempt to influence it at all. You can of course dedicate to both, but you must never get the two confused or you're doomed to start misusing words like "quantum" or attempting to cure kuru with crystalline mineral compounds and a tuning fork. It cannot be overstated that you MUST let your somethings be somethings and your nothings be nothings and not try swapping them around like some sort of sub-genius level mind might. Practice of Mu Magic is not without its dangers and looking like a damn fool is perhaps the very least of them!

Mu Magic Is The Only True M@gick

Stay tuned right here at the Forums of PrincipiaDiscordia.com In This Thread to witness the birth of the Final Revolution in mystical thought. But all of this writing has been a necessary concession I've had to make just to communicate this Reality Altering Concept and for the moment I must get back to my own practice of Mu Magic in order to recharge myself. I must say it's a true joy to be able to accomplish so much by doing absolutely nothing at all and I look forward to emanating this teaching by example as much as any other method.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

MMIX

Homeopathic madgeek ftw!
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: MMIX on March 07, 2017, 09:53:13 PM
Homeopathic madgeek ftw!

See that's far too much effort. Folks need to understand that Homeopathic anything is a horrible abomination and corruption of both Real Science and Mu Magic.

If you want something  (to be healed for example) you must do something, the Science!! That or at least have a licensed Science practitioner working for you, also for something (probably money).

If you want nothing, then you do the nothing and get EXACTLY what lesser mdfgraicks get you, but with no effort or cost to you whatsoever. This frees up SO MUCH of your resources that paying for the Science suddenly becomes feasible as well. IT'S AMAZING!!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

MMIX

Wow. Mind blown. Send me a bill
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: MMIX on March 08, 2017, 09:18:43 AM
Wow. Mind blown. Send me a bill

I would NEVER charge for enlightenment. I am not a whore.

If it's not free
It's not really
a mystery :)

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

If less is more truly
Then Nothing is really
Everything

So why trade down
And swap your Nothing
for something
Like a sucker

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

The Secret of creation
And thus all the rest
Is not that Everything
Came from Nothing
It is that It is
Nothing still

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

alium

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Nothing still, persists
Having-been already
Becoming, how it was
Being always there

The Wizard Joseph

Nothing learned a trick
Nothing learned that It
Can seem like It's a something
Can seem more than one thing
Can seem even to be so aware

But truly only Nothing is there

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Nothing's not a skimp
She'll show you little tricks
Seducing many with so little.
Only what you see is thine
Own fluttering of veils
Taken from her whole.

Lacking not, She consoles.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on August 25, 2017, 09:24:23 PM
Nothing's not a skimp
She'll show you little tricks
Seducing many with so little.
Only what you see is thine
Own fluttering of veils
Taken from her whole.

Lacking not, She consoles.
:ECH:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl