News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

The Flight of Roger

Started by Efrim, March 22, 2005, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

Hey Horab, you ever considered sobriety?

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: ManHey Horab, you ever considered sobriety?

i'm not only sober now, i've been sober more often than usual lately.
in fac it's driving me nuts. i prefer to not smoke dope only when it's driving me crazy and i neeed a break, (outside of RL social engagements), it keeps my mind mellow without having to do a ton of excercises, it keeps my sleep regular, and i tend to get mroe rest.

irl, i have a very sober personality, balanced with a very odd sense of humour. i don't coem here to be sober and serious, i come here for laughs and company. if i wanted to be quiet and whatever, i would lurk, but i'm not the lurking type.
Hell is other people.

Ben

I was just wondering 'cause you seem to be in the middle of a crack high all the time (no offense to crack whores or their pimps).  Naw, crack's bad shit.  I doubt even horab does that shit.  But sometimes I worry that you get a little emo from all the pie and cookie chemicals you ingest.

Horab Fibslager

i'm just trying to be a human being man.

as firor the crack high,w ell lemme tell ya, i've seen people on crack, and it's nothing what i may seem like.

if anything i percieve i may be percieved as manic, up and down and all around.

but then, i am an absurdist.
Hell is other people.

Cephrin

Question:

Is TGRR actually JRBobDobbs of Fucked Company forums?  :wink:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.... Yep.

Cephrin

How 'bout "Creamy D." A bit heard to ignore a character that type in all caps,  heavy usage of emoticons, and uses words like "OPIES".

Just a guess, really......
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.... Yep.

East Coast Hustle

there are more than one of those types on the FC forums.

unless Roger has about 9 different accounts over there, including TGRR and CHEF, who I've both seen over there before.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cephrin on March 25, 2005, 04:19:45 PM
Question:

Is TGRR actually JRBobDobbs of Fucked Company forums?  :wink:
Yes.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: CannedLizard on March 23, 2005, 08:32:49 PM
Quote from: bob-oopen the locker!

...Roger fist seemed like a cool guy who enjoyed mindfucking crazy neighbors. then he got stupid and left PD. then he came back. now he leaves again in the oddest way....

~bob-o

He'll be back. He just needs polar balance between PD and crime.

Don't worry, when PD becomes a crime, he won't leave.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Horab Fibslager on March 24, 2005, 03:20:47 AM
Quote from: Efrim
Quote from: i can japan motherfucker
Quote from: LMNOBye Roger.

See you tomorrow.  :lol:

(PS - After the last two incidents, I most certainly am calling Shenanagins on this).

which btw, were all my fault.

Sorry, kid, but really, He thought you were damn funny in a stupid kind of way. He loved messing with you. Really, If anything brings him back, it'll be you.

before chef i liked roger, or i like 'before chef' roger, how about that. but i'm glad he's gone for the time being.  
* Doktor Howl shrugs

if and when he does come back, i don't expect i'll give him anythign but the cold shoulder. he probaly owes me an apology or two, insulted my freinds, insulted me. i still don't get the cookies and pie shit, or rather, i got it perfectly. maye that he wasn't the local messiah/guru anymore or what. i dunno,i don't care. i wish him good journeys, but as far as i'm concerened he can also go fuck himself.

teh reason i'll take hte blame is because i opened my mouth, soem of the shit i opened was stupid, but soem of it was right on the mark, and roger and i and probaly yourself as well know what that shit is.

i'm not about to brag about how my cthulu troll charachter was more clever and inteligent in it's simple singlemindedness, or how chef was a blatant ripoff of it, imo at least. i don't think anyone is here, or even should eb here to please me spcifically, or even me or myself, but whatever, i was pissed, i still am, roger seems to be the root of that pissiness, regardless of anything or anyone else. he bragged about this kidna shit, then shittted in his backyard.

i'm ashamed of soem the tactics and whatnot i used when he left the last time, and i'm ashamed of my paranoia and crap in the most recent epsiode. i'm ashamed i opened the door to this crap at the mirror, when i should've left it well enough alone. my life has been fucked up mroe than usual of late, and it reflects here unfortunately, having roger playing with people's heads and acting in the way he's been at lately provokes soem of the worst of me. but then wehn you've relatively made peace with a guy who returned from an absence after insultign your freinds, to insult your inteligence and your psychology, a man who claims he can't control "chef". well whatever. i don't care to quantify it, justify it, it is how it is and that's the way it is. when i see cookies and pie shit, i'm thinking, "who is he talking about? gnimbley? bella? hoshi? turd? mal? agcomp? eldora? me? everyone? who?, obviosuly msut be soemone here, and i don't really see anyone beign less goofy or fluffy than anyone else, whether or not we're getting or nuts tied in abunch for daytime drama.

he admits he's poison, well persoanlly i don't need any poison in my life, i'd rather deal with the shit life throws my way withotu soemone purposefully trying to compound that for his own amusement.

you tell him, not that it'll matter, as far as i'm concerned he oughta stay gone for all of me and my funny in a stupid way. it's not up to me, but i'd rather not have him for company. he's shitted in his own backyard, and on my doorstep, too many times for me to forgive, and too many times for me to forget.

when he puleld that shit on trollax i should've stood up right then, i mean afterall, he was throwing his shit aroudn my lonely forum too, trying to get a rise, but i wasn't willing to taste the bait, and by that time the trollax affair was over.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Pope Lecherous

It all started when i couldnt use PD.  Roger just got sad... because he loves me  :mrgreen:
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Good Lord.

This was the day my life went sideways.  I mean my real life.  And that was 13 years and 5 months ago, and I had finally had enough of Chicago.
Molon Lube