News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Your GRIN and You: Tips for Care and Usage

Started by Eater of Clowns, March 20, 2015, 01:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

A grin that has not tasted death, that is no grin at all

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on December 07, 2016, 10:20:34 AM

Oddly enough I have a character named  Cyrus Green but pronounced "grin" by accent. There's also his redneck burnout brother Hezekiah Elyon Green.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 07, 2016, 05:57:10 AM
HOWWWWWW did I never see this thread?

Ditto. Though looking at the dates, I have an inkling.

Awesome all around. Love the OP.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

minuspace

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 07, 2016, 01:49:44 PM

Oddly enough I have a character named  Cyrus Green but pronounced "grin" by accent. There's also his redneck burnout brother Hezekiah Elyon Green.

That actually makes me feel better.  Had this nagging feeling I had sleep-posted something "green".  Don't know about Cy, Ziggy's mad woke though <g>

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on December 08, 2016, 01:13:42 AM

That actually makes me feel better.  Had this nagging feeling I had sleep-posted something "green".  Don't know about Cy, Ziggy's mad woke though <g>

Playing astral tag :lulz:  :fnord:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 08, 2016, 01:42:32 AM

Very well, there's always the Jolly Grin Giant, from Negative Land's Happy Hero's, hope it fits :lulz: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh3BTbb9hCQ

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on December 08, 2016, 11:44:50 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 08, 2016, 01:42:32 AM

Very well, there's always the Jolly Grin Giant, from Negative Land's Happy Hero's, hope it fits :lulz: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh3BTbb9hCQ

That was neat!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

I've been trying to get myself to pick a project here up again. Going to try and do this one. I remember just leaving off in the middle. Certainly beats staring at the numerous cracks in the walls of the the not quite 10 by 10 room I dwell in between walks and trying to fucking remind myself that it's going to take time for the help I'm getting, pills I'm taking, and resources I'm applying for to kick in. In a very real sense my GRIN is all I really have to rely on these days. It's probably worth exploring the fact that the GRIN, like a good knife, is not just an interpersonal weapon, but a necessity of survival.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl