News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Some Gonzo Shit

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, April 14, 2019, 10:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Chris wasn't a discordian, but his attitude sure as fuck was
https://thesolmann.blogspot.com/?zx=8d4ec2cedd90f2de

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Once the funeral's over I'll be talking with his mom about what we can do with all his writing. A couple posts of his are Holy Nonsense material.

altered

I just realized /who this is/.

Fucking hell. You're damn right he had some Eris in him. I need a drink, but will have to settle for a smoke I shouldn't be having. Feels appropriate somehow anyway. Fuck me.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.