News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Ominous Fortune Cookie

Started by Ziegejunge, March 24, 2017, 07:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Brother Mythos

I've verified that Goolge Photos only permits 3rd party sharing while I am both on the Internet and logged into Google. The Goolge Photos site provides zero information about how it's supposed to work. My use of it, so far, has been trial and error.

Is direct posting of JPG files via attachment permitted on this forum? I ask because some forums do not allow this practice.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 10, 2017, 10:06:54 PM
I've verified that Goolge Photos only permits 3rd party sharing while I am both on the Internet and logged into Google. The Goolge Photos site provides zero information about how it's supposed to work. My use of it, so far, has been trial and error.

Is direct posting of JPG files via attachment permitted on this forum? I ask because some forums do not allow this practice.

I think I've been doing it pretty much this whole thread. Can you not see them?  :?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 10, 2017, 10:06:54 PM

See below.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I use imgur for all of my third party posting, haven't had a problem yet and I'm pretty abusive about it.

Cain

Imgur is best image hosting.  It is known

Brother Mythos

Thank all of you for your replies.

I did try re-posting as an attachment, and it did work.

I'm going to give Imgur a try.

Thanks again.

Brother Mythos

Thanks to Prelate Diogenes Shandor, Q. G. Pennyworth, and Cain. Imgur is great.

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

"Please update your account to enable fortune"

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Brother Mythos

"We Analyzed 1,000 Fortune Cookies To Unlock Their Secrets"

From the article: "Are fortune cookie 'lucky numbers' actually lucky? Lucky? Don't be ridiculous, of course they're — It's complicated."

Here's the link: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/fortune-cookie-math/

Ziegejunge

Brother Mythos

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

"Roger Alan Wade say: 'If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough'"

"Bush did 9/11"

"Nothing is true. Everything is dismissable"

"A dong is a man's best friend"

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

"You have sown the wind and will reap the whirlwind"

"Dare to be stupid"

"Workers of the world unite!"

"Wait for the sign, then all prisoners will be released"

"Yog-Sothoth is the key and the gate, and with the gate open the Old Ones shall be"

"They live. We sleep"

"Snoop Dogg say: 'Smoke weed every day'"

"There is no limit to folly"

"Trust no one"

"A new war will bring great change to your life"

"Like climbing a mountain, life gets harder near the end"

"You are contemplating some action which will ruin your credit rating"

"Death conquers all"

"One who has no dignity to start with can never be humiliated"

"Hate is never conquered by hate. Love is conquered by hate."

"Everything is false in some sense"

"Foes long absent are coming back to you"

"With age comes dementia"

"There is nothing better in life than to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women"

"It can always get worse"

"Do not harden your heart, the food will do that for you"

"Never try"

"A positive change will be reverted today"

"A fool and his money are soon elected"

"Lampoon say: 'Whether you can hear it or not the universe is laughing behind your back'"

"There are no solutions, only a choice of problems"

"You are the MSG of the Earth"

"To stand a chance you must defeat Sheng Long"

"You are of your father, the Devil, and what he desires of you ye shall do"

"It's all downhill from here"

"You have the death curse now"

"You are forever cursed"

"Even a man who is pure of heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright"

"As you value your life or your reason keep away from the moor"

"Tonight you will get your dick ripped off" (fortune seen on Aqua Teen Hunger Force)

"Bad luck and extreme misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity" (fortune cookie seen on Rocko's Modern Life)

"Better is the end of a thing than it's beginning"

"Duty is the thief of time"

"Responsibility is the thief of time"

"Commitment is the thief of time"

"Nothing excels like excess"

"As the rain enters the soil, and the river enters the sea, so tears run to a predestined end"

"Why so serious?"

"Cleanliness is next to impossible"

"Shit is thicker than water"

"Upset the established order and everythig becomes chaos"

"Some men just want to watch the world burn"

"Madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little push"

"Here is wisdom! He who is having the understanding, let him count the number of the beast, for the number of a man it is, and its number is six hundred and sixty six."

"The meek shall inherit nothing"

"You will witness a murder"

"Masturbation is a present you give yourself"

"A thrilling crime is in your near future"

"If you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get nothing"

"Something you hid will soon turn up"

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams"

EDIT:

"If you push something hard enough it will fall over"

"They say a man can only be alone for so long before the man's mind is gone"

"Anyone who can live without society is either a beast or a god"

EDIT:

"It's later than you think"

EDIT:

"Your corpse will be misidentified"

EDIT:

"It is better to be called a crazy hoarder and not need than to need and not have"

EDIT:

"The person closest to you is more dangerous than you think"

EDIT:

"Chairman Mao say: 'Politics is war without bloodshed, while war is politics with bloodshed.'"

"Chairman Mao say: 'It is right to rebel'"

"Chairman Mao say: 'Strategically we should despise all our enemies, while tactically we should take them all seriously.'"

"Chairman Mao say: 'If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart! You will feel much better for it.'"

"Chairman Mao say: 'Maybe you're afraid of sinking. Don't think about it. If you don't think about it, you won't sink. If you do, you will.'"