News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

HEY ROGER: stole another one of your things

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, March 30, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm going back and forth on this layout. On the one hand, I really want to make sure I don't have too many pages with the "ran out of words at the top, pictures on the bottom" format, and I really want to avoid having too many right-side pages with that, but at the same time, this feels a little lopsided with the image up top. Your opinion would be appreciated.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 30, 2017, 04:16:42 PM
I'm going back and forth on this layout. On the one hand, I really want to make sure I don't have too many pages with the "ran out of words at the top, pictures on the bottom" format, and I really want to avoid having too many right-side pages with that, but at the same time, this feels a little lopsided with the image up top. Your opinion would be appreciated.

Woot.  This is one of the ones Stang read at X-Day, but that doesn't mean it can't be used here.

As for the formatting, I will trust your judgement.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.