News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by nahaeei, May 08, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Here's another laugh, this guys been spamming this crap over at least another dozen forums. Most have ignored it, a couple have banned him.

And yet here we try and do our holy duty to educate and he gets pissy. Bad form. Still hasn't even acknowledged my omniscience. This is what I deserve for trying to help the ignorant.

I am open to using my cosmic awareness for others should they desire it. Go on, ask me anything.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

00.dusk

What is the true nature of reality, and why does it seem to pair Good Values with Bad Hair and Sociopathy?

Also, what did I have for breakfast last week? I have forgotten but I want it again anyway.

Junkenstein

Quote from: 00.dusk on May 09, 2017, 09:43:14 PM
What is the true nature of reality, and why does it seem to pair Good Values with Bad Hair and Sociopathy?

Also, what did I have for breakfast last week? I have forgotten but I want it again anyway.

1 - The True nature of reality is cold and uncaring. It is an illusion to associate any values with hairstyles as the entire human species is sociopathic beyond your understanding. That said, there is a direct correlation between bad hair and terrible people. Humans still vote for the candidate they percive to have the best hair which is a damning indictment of Hillary stylist.

2 - You mainly had Toast, Cereals and fried meats. The meat was not what it was labelled as, it was in fact horse. You'll enjoy it when you try it again.

You also wondered "Who owns this gold place?"
Its owned by:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Society_for_Krishna_Consciousness
Any problems here?

QuoteISKCON has experienced a number of significant internal problems, the majority of which occurred from the late seventies onwards, and especially within the decade following Prabhupada's death.[50] ISKCON has also been scrutinised by some anti-cult movements.

QuoteBrainwashing cases[edit]
A brainwashing lawsuit filed by an Orange County mother and daughter Robin George in 1984 turned into a drawn-out legal battle with numerous appeals reaching the Supreme Court.

Robin George contended that the Hare Krishnas prey on minors; she was 14 at the time when she left her parents' Cypress home to join the Hare Krishnas. At a civil trial later, jurors found that the Krishnas had brainwashed her and kept her hidden from her frantic parents. They even found that her father's fatal heart attack was related to the stress from the months he spent searching in vain across the country for his daughter. The group was not protected by the Constitution for the emotional distress it caused in deceiving the parents by pretending not to know their daughter's whereabouts, the court held.[54][55]

The court eventually reduced the original $32.5 million award to $500,000 plus interest, dismissing charges of brainwashing, intentional emotional distress and libel.[56][57][58][59]

Murder cases[edit]
Kirtanananda Swami, or Swami Bhaktipada, a leader of ISKCON expelled from the organisation in 1987 for various deviations,[60] pleaded guilty before his 1996 retrial to one count of racketeering and after serving 8 years of a 20-year prison sentence was subsequently released in 2004. Previously in 1991 the jury found him not guilty on charges of conspiracy to commit the murders-for-hire of two devotees, but found him guilty of racketeering and mail fraud. These convictions were later overturned on appeal, only to result in the later retrial.[61][62][63]

The case placed a spotlight on New Vrindaban, which by then had nearly 500 members, making it the largest and most famous Hare Krishna community in the United States at that time.[64]

Child abuse cases[edit]
A suit for $900 million was filed in Texas State Court by alleged victims of abuse in the temples' schools in the 1970s and '80s.[65][66] ISKCON had to later file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.[67] Known as the Turley Case, the eventual 2008 settlement was $15 million.[68]

In 1998, ISKCON published an unusually candid expose detailing widespread physical, emotional and sexual abuse of children. Parents were often unaware of the abuse because they were traveling around soliciting donations for their guru's books, in airports and on the streets, leaving their children in the care of Hare Krishna monks and young devotees who had no training in educating children and often resented the task, the report said.[66]

This led to the establishment of a Task Force on Child Abuse in ISKCON created by the GBC in 1997. As a result of the recommendations of that Task Force, the ISKCON Central Office of Child Protection was established.

In March 1998 the ICOCP was incorporated as the Association for the Protection of Vaishnava Children (APVC, Inc) with its head-office in South Africa.

In 2005 the GBC adopted a Child Protection Policy and Procedure Guideline for implementation on how to respond to allegations of child abuse.

Up until 2009, the office had conducted nine Review Panel training which resulted in 104 devotees volunteering their services as review panelists. Subsequently, five more training sessions were held (in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, India and South Africa). The Child Protection Office has also held Child Protection Information Trainings in various countries such as the UK, Italy, India, Hungary, Germany, South America, North America, Belgium, Sweden, Dubai, Australia and South Africa, resulting in more than 500 devotees trained worldwide. The CPO also has sent out information packets to ISKCON centers and devotees worldwide, and has compiled reports on local Child Protection Teams.

The Child Protection Policy and Procedure Guidelines was revised and ratified by the GBC in June 2012 as the most current document which clearly and extensively details the policies and procedures to be followed within ISKCON. This document is ecclesiastical in nature

That's a big fucking yes.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: nahaeei on May 09, 2017, 04:25:40 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 08, 2017, 08:32:15 PM
I disagree. Go sell your magic dolls and cheesy mantras to real suckers. There is no escape from these "4 problems" you speak of and asceticism is for fools in light of this. If anything embracing the flesh together with passions, pain, and its impermanence can help with acceptance of this. Whatever you do don't waste your time on the names of "gods" promising escape. They're not there to help you,  just keep you in line.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

You don't describe "The Creator" so much as a creation, specifically a "god" you ascribe authority and apparently unquestionable reality to. Good luck with that. The market is as full of it as you appear to be.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: nahaeei on May 09, 2017, 05:23:41 PM
Quote from: LMNO on May 09, 2017, 01:05:13 PM
If I have this correct, you've taken the time to bold some of your phrases, but you don't seem to have the wherewithal to take a moment to punctuate or

GRAMMAR CHECK
your sentences?

What's up with that, I wonder?

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and at the top why do you falsely think that you are the actual worker ? why do you think like that ? ( foolish idiot )

:lulz:
(Holds up mirror)

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2017, 08:44:52 PM
How dare you disrespect my beliefs: Krishna died in the trenches of world war one alongside Thor and The Carpenter. This man is unpatriotic as he is not respecting the memory of our fallen patriots, our war heroes.

:spittake:

IIRC Krishna ditched out on Dwarka way back in the day too. I don't know what they were thinking putting them all in the same unit like that.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 09:11:54 PM
Here's another laugh, this guys been spamming this crap over at least another dozen forums. Most have ignored it, a couple have banned him.

And yet here we try and do our holy duty to educate and he gets pissy. Bad form. Still hasn't even acknowledged my omniscience. This is what I deserve for trying to help the ignorant.

I am open to using my cosmic awareness for others should they desire it. Go on, ask me anything.

I acknowledge your omniscience, but you already knew that so...

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

This

Thread would

Drastically be improved by

Any

combination of nessies, Hirley0, and

wossname, Scott from Portland.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Oregon Portland, I mean.  Not the other Scott from the other Portland.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on May 09, 2017, 08:09:50 PM
Quoteall that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

Oh, Appeal to Authority.

Well, my current short-term spiritual advisor is the Good Reverend Roger.  Who I can prove exists, which is bonus.

And he says, "The failure of a sent communication is the fault of the sender, not the receiver."

Yours etc,
:hosrie:

This is what happens when you have a master.  Tragic, really.

nahaeei

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 09:52:51 PM

QuoteISKCON has experienced a number of significant internal problems, the majority of which occurred from the late seventies onwards, and especially within the decade following Prabhupada's death.[50] ISKCON has also been scrutinised by some anti-cult movements.

A brainwashing lawsuit filed by an Orange **skip**ISKCON. This document is ecclesiastical in nature

Brainwashing ? but there is no brain. there is no brain. so where is question of washing your so called brain ? and if there is any brain at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is brain`1st of all. then we will talk about washing your so called brain. prove it that there is brain ( after all its an open challenge )

but there is no brain so where is question of washing anything at all ? and there may stay thousands of counspiracies against us ( The Hare Krishnas ) but where is the fallacy in this Practical explanation ? you are just an failure. cuz you can neither recall anything nor point out any fallacy but still your only policy is to **give dog bad name and hang it** you are such an rascal pig. that is your position.

nahaeei

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 10, 2017, 01:03:10 AM
I disagree. Go sell your magic dolls and cheesy mantras to real suckers. There is no escape from these "4 problems" you speak of and asceticism is for fools in light of this. If anything embracing the flesh together with passions, pain, and its impermanence can help with acceptance of this. Whatever you do don't waste your time on the names of "gods" promising escape. They're not there to help you,  just keep you in line.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

You don't describe "The Creator" so much as a creation, specifically a "god" you ascribe authority and apparently unquestionable reality to. Good luck with that. The market is as full of it as you appear to be.

and if you want to understand Krishna ( aka creator ) as he is then `1st of all you must prove that you hvae such intelligence by which you will understand him. so simply recall everything which you hvae thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is such intelligence.

so that i can describe something more for you. but come on friend `1st of all prove it that there is such intelligence. come on ( fertile brain )

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: nahaeei on May 10, 2017, 05:12:55 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 10, 2017, 01:03:10 AM

and if you want to understand Krishna ( aka creator ) as he is then `1st of all you must prove that you hvae such intelligence by which you will understand him. so simply recall everything which you hvae thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is such intelligence.

so that i can describe something more for you. but come on friend `1st of all prove it that there is such intelligence. come on ( fertile brain )

I totally get why it was so very easy for Buddha to drop this  (crap) to do his own thing instead. If Krishna is The Creator I have nothing to step up to. By nature an infinite being would have to come On down here to my level.

See at least the Christians have a better scam going what with God having shed all that might and bearing even mortality to speak with us directly. Folks like something that they can relate to.

Hey by the way do you pay for your "spiritual master" or solicit donation on his behalf? Just curious.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 10, 2017, 01:06:17 AM
Quote from: nahaeei on May 09, 2017, 05:23:41 PM
Quote from: LMNO on May 09, 2017, 01:05:13 PM
If I have this correct, you've taken the time to bold some of your phrases, but you don't seem to have the wherewithal to take a moment to punctuate or

GRAMMAR CHECK
your sentences?

What's up with that, I wonder?

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and at the top why do you falsely think that you are the actual worker ? why do you think like that ? ( foolish idiot )

(Holds up mirror)

Stop questioning Lord Krishna you rascal.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Junkenstein

Quote from: nahaeei on May 10, 2017, 05:10:30 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 09:52:51 PM

A brainwashing lawsuit filed by an Orange **skip**ISKCON. This document is ecclesiastical in nature

Brainwashing ? but there is no brain. there is no brain. so where is question of washing your so called brain ? and if there is any brain at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is brain`1st of all. then we will talk about washing your so called brain. prove it that there is brain ( after all its an open challenge )

but there is no brain so where is question of washing anything at all ? and there may stay thousands of counspiracies against us ( The Hare Krishnas ) but where is the fallacy in this Practical explanation ? you are just an failure. cuz you can neither recall anything nor point out any fallacy but still your only policy is to **give dog bad name and hang it** you are such an rascal pig. that is your position.
Look folks, classic example of a brainless seeker. This one is too far gone to do anything with. It's incapable of basic comprehension. Kind of sad really. Suggests mental illness.