News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by nahaeei, May 08, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nahaeei

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 04:14:46 PM
Okay, see you're jumping ahead and insulting people again. This isn't a great debate tactic.

Yes, I agree this lump of brain is also found in cats and dogs. We're on the same page there. Yes, animals can recall some things, because they can be trained.

Can you expand upon why you're hung up on whether my brain has more intrinsic value than the brain of a cat or dog?

nah now question is this that im washing your so called brain. but there is no brain. that is the point. otherwise what is the difficulty ? in recalling those very things which you ( not i or anyone else ) have thought or done on each second wtihin`1 minute ? what is the difficulty ?

but because there is no brain. so where is question of washing it ? `1st of all you recall everything and prove it that there is brain.

now thing is this that if there is any brain at all. **then it must be tested** but because there is no brain so what we will test ? and at the top what we will wash ? cuz my ( dear ) sir there is no brain. so there is no question of washing your so called brain.

and at top your only policy is to **give dog bad name and hang it** otherwise if you can train cats and dogs then why you cannot recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ?

now you are nothing but an failure. who will never *admit* his failure. but what is the value of such polishing intelligent in the first place ? this duplicity will not help you in real life.

Q. G. Pennyworth

You're not answering the questions I'm asking.

Would you like to talk or would you like to yell at a brick wall?

nahaeei

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

naturally there is no difference cuz we are doing sleeping, eating, sex and fear and these primary things dont require any so called education.

even cats and dogs do these things so the only difference is that as human being you can understand that you are under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness. and you are suffering repeated birth after birth, old age, disease and death. this special understanding is there in human form of life.

and we can stop the repeated cycle of birth after birth, disease, old age and death. if we follow the authorities. otherwise we have got free will by which we can route as cats and dogs. this much free will you ( and everyone has )

LMNO

Question:

Why does perfect recollection of one's existence the only proof of a brain you accept? 

Quick follow up, what would you accept as evidence for this from a person other than yourself?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: nahaeei on May 11, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

naturally there is no difference cuz we are doing sleeping, eating, sex and fear and these primary things dont require any so called education.

even cats and dogs do these things so the only difference is that as human being you can understand that you are under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness. and you are suffering repeated birth after birth, old age, disease and death. this special understanding is there in human form of life.

and we can stop the repeated cycle of birth after birth, disease, old age and death. if we follow the authorities. otherwise we have got free will by which we can route as cats and dogs. this much free will you ( and everyone has )

Thank you for engaging with the question.

One of your premises here I don't agree with. Specifically, I don't agree that I am "suffering" repeated birth after birth. Reincarnation, and even directed reincarnation, has been something that I've incorporated in my personal belief system sometimes. To me, rebirth does not sound like misery. Assuming that reincarnation is real (which is something we have no strong evidence to support, and is a pretty out there hypothesis with what we can test) why are you interpreting that cycle in a negative light?

nahaeei

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

One of your premises here I don't agree with. Specifically, I don't agree that I am "suffering" repeated birth after birth. Reincarnation, and even directed reincarnation, has been something that I've incorporated in my personal belief system sometimes. To me, rebirth does not sound like misery. Assuming that reincarnation is real (which is something we have no strong evidence to support, and is a pretty out there hypothesis with what we can test) why are you interpreting that cycle in a negative light?

nah my ( dear ) friend `1st of all recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. kindly do it quickly.

come on my ( dear ) friend so that we can see what is what.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: nahaeei on May 11, 2017, 05:01:01 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

nah my ( dear ) friend `1st of all recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. kindly do it quickly.

That's not an answer to my question. Like I said, I'm up for discussion about memory, but only if you're actually going to engage and stop with the gotchas.

nahaeei

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 05:03:15 PM

[/quote]

That's not an answer to my question. Like I said, I'm up for discussion about memory, but only if you're actually going to engage and stop with the gotchas.
[/quote]

and you cannot recall anything at all and still you dont agree with anything at all. then why shall i go on beating the dead horse(s) like you ? why ? what is there that you will disagree ? `1st of all tell us that what is there that you will disagree ?

and at the top can you recall anything at all ? if not then what is there that you will disagree ?

Junkenstein

Why are you so hung up on this "1st of all recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute" shit?

I keep telling you, I've done it and you can't even grasp that. Please acknowledge me as your cosmic better and new guru. Do it quickly.

For example, I've just spent a solid minute scratching my balls and thinking "this guy is a dumbass".

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

You're repeating yourself.

You also seem to be having some trouble parsing what I said. I did not say "I don't believe in reincarnation." I said "I don't believe reincarnation is a form of suffering."

Faust

DOG DOG DOG

( DEAD HORSE DEAD HORSE DEAD HORSE )

Are you all enlightened yet?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Ah.  Yes.

Accept first premise without question.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."  You have to accept the first line unconditionally in order to go any further.

"If you can't remember every moment of your life, you are not enlightened."  To question this is unacceptable.  There is nothing else (limpid artichoke) can tell you.  From this comes the deceased equine.

nahaeei

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 05:18:19 PM
You're repeating yourself.

You also seem to be having some trouble parsing what I said. I did not say "I don't believe in reincarnation." I said "I don't believe reincarnation is a form of suffering."

but can you recall anything at all ? come on ( ground ) and recall everything ( and than talk ) that i dont believe this cuz i have debunked this. now you are such an ( rascal pig ) who will never recall anything nor accept anything.

therefore no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( finished )

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO on May 11, 2017, 05:19:02 PM
Ah.  Yes.

Accept first premise without question.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."  You have to accept the first line unconditionally in order to go any further.

"If you can't remember every moment of your life, you are not enlightened."  To question this is unacceptable.  There is nothing else (limpid artichoke) can tell you.  From this comes the deceased equine.

And if you don't accept it, you're a heathen who must be shunned and reviled. Who knew that Krishnas were such assholes? I'll be honest, I had no idea they were this bad until I did a little digging at the start of the thread and it seems to meet all the criteria for your standard cult.

Dodgy pretexts? Check. All knowing leader who cannot be questioned (because dead)? Check. Use of idiots for enrichment of current leaders? Check. Use of followers to undertake menial tasks that only benefit the leadership? Check. And so on.

On the plus side, I'm going to have a whole heap of fun with the next robed clown I bump into, there's more ammo than I ever dreamed of.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.