News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by nahaeei, May 08, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nahaeei

Quote from: LMNO on May 09, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
Point of error: The term "worker" not defined by user.

Please update your system and resubmit.

try to understand it my ( dull ) fellow that dead horse(s) like you never walks. that is not possible.

Junkenstein

Fuck it, lets have some fun shall we?

Quotethat is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.

Citation and empirical proof needed. Please present Krishna for evaluation and testing.

Quoteif you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

What use is any proof? What use is science? What is thinking and have you tried it?

QuoteAll authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?

What? I'm an authority. I don't accept it. So is Roger, Cain, Nigel, LMNO and most of the board in their various fields. I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed them chanting ooh ee ooh ahh ahh ting tang walla wall bing bang at some point and asked them which brand of cough syrup they've been mixing with their coffee at some point.

Why indeed, should I waste my time on an apparent crackhead?

Quoteall that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

So not only are you unoriginal, you've had this crap relayed to you by an almighty guru who from a google appears to be this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._C._Bhaktivedanta_Swami_Prabhupada

Dead in '77. When did he teach you all this nonsense? That wikipedia page is a garbled mess too, don't look for enlightenment there folks.
This is more telling:
http://www.radhanathswami.com/srila-prabhupada/

QuoteAfter 35 days at sea he finally arrived at a lonely Brooklyn pier with just seven dollars in Indian rupees and a crate of his translations of sacred Sanskrit texts.

Let me guess, he owned a lot of luxury items right? Seems to have made a good living fleecing idiots and seekers.

QuoteIn the eleven years that followed, Srila Prabhupada circled the globe fourteen times,

They don't let you travel for free, and that's more airmiles than probably the whole board combined. Shot in the dark, he owned a few rolls royces too, right? Anyway, enough of your guru and back to you eh?

Quotein this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

You don't sound very peaceful and there's a lot more problems than those 4. For instance, Climate change. Or wealth inequality. Or Poverty. Or random assholes acting like crazy people with ZaNy FoRmaTtInG. Because we all know random formatting changes makes any argument bulletproof.

[size=0px]if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )[/size]
Empirically demonstrate why these things bring happiness. I've just imagined life without sex, gambling drugs and fish and quite frankly I'm furious. Taking away garlic is just the final kick in the balls and I think ECH may just spit on you for that alone.

[size=0px]5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )[/size]
Why? Is the supreme lord not capable of making his own food? Sounds like a lazy bastard who needs to shift his arse to the kitchen occasionally.

[size=0px]If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.[/size]
Why? Is the Supreme Lords ego so fucking fragile it can't survive without muppets in robes cheering for him?

[size=0px]Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.[/size]
What? "Here is no proof or logic, but it's totally legit yo". If this is what you consider to be an "explanation" I consider you mentally deficient and unworthy of what is in your skull. Seek professional help.

[size=0px]if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })[/size]
What, again? Who knew that the answers to everything was just a website away! We've all been such fools.

Click Here for Your Bhagavad Gita Starter Kit!
[size=78%]Oh. [/size]
Price: £9.50
[size=78%]Oh. [/size]
Well I guess I need to spend a tenner on this tripe for enlightenment then? Quite frankly, you are full of shit and bad ideas. You need them kicking out of you, with great gusto. And I'll bet 5 Euro you don't have the balls to critically examine this shit because your brain is already a bag of goo from all the chanting. You sir, are as enlightened as a standard turnip. You may now commence acting like an idiot for my amusement.

edit to add, my own formatting appears to have gone to shit. The irony. Ah well, fuck it. Its the most interesting thing about this thread
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: nahaeei on May 09, 2017, 07:37:08 PM
Quote from: LMNO on May 09, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
Point of error: The term "worker" not defined by user.

Please update your system and resubmit.

try to understand it my ( dull ) fellow that dead horse(s) like you never walks. that is not possible.

Good sir, you appear to be a shitheel.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

nahaeei

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

Quotethat is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.

Citation and empirical proof needed. Please present Krishna for evaluation and testing.

and now if you want to understand Krishna as he is than `1st of all you have to prove it that there is such intelligence by which you will understand him.

and the first step to know it that weather there is such intelligence or not is to recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. come on ( foolish idiot ) now come to point and recall everything ( after all its an open challenge )

Junkenstein

Quote from: nahaeei on May 09, 2017, 07:58:19 PM

and now if you want to understand Krishna as he is than `1st of all you have to prove it that there is such intelligence by which you will understand him.

and the first step to know it that weather there is such intelligence or not is to recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. come on ( foolish idiot ) now come to point and recall everything ( after all its an open challenge )

Done. I have a photographic memory and can even recall the womb. I am cosmically aware.

And Krishna thinks you're a prick.

LMNO

Quoteall that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.

Oh, Appeal to Authority.

Well, my current short-term spiritual advisor is the Good Reverend Roger.  Who I can prove exists, which is bonus.

And he says, "The failure of a sent communication is the fault of the sender, not the receiver."

Yours etc,
:hosrie:

Junkenstein

From the sacred texts:

QuoteKrishna was squatting enduring another bout of Dehli Belly. He spake:
"Gandhi! My rectum is ablaze! Lava pours from within! It burns, it burns!
And Gandhi Spake:
"that is not the worst problem. We have but a single sheet of single ply shitpaper between us. Cleaning up shall be problematic
And Krishna spake:
"That's not a problem, we're both wearing these stupid robes. Did thy mother not teach you what shirt-tails were for?
And Gandhi was enlightened
And Krishna spake again:
"Knock that dopey look off, my ass does burn like a thousand suns and you're not helping by looking at me like that"
And Gandhi was further enlightened.

You can by the whole book directly from me or half your net worth and property. It's worth it, Krishna said so himself.

Faust

How dare you disrespect my beliefs: Krishna died in the trenches of world war one alongside Thor and The Carpenter. This man is unpatriotic as he is not respecting the memory of our fallen patriots, our war heroes.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

nahaeei

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 08:01:12 PM

Done. I have a photographic memory and can even recall the womb. I am cosmically aware.

such an foolish idiot like you who is not aware of what he has think or thought within`1 cheap minute and now who is not able to recall anything at all. is aware of entire cosmic situation ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an foolish dog like you ? ( just see the folly )

Junkenstein

Interesting things from the wiki page:

(quote beneath picture)
QuotePrabhupada on a morning walk with Karlfried Graf Dürckheim in Frankfurt in June 1974.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlfried_Graf_D%C3%BCrckheim
QuoteKarl Friedrich Alfred Heinrich Ferdinand Maria Graf Eckbrecht von Dürckheim-Montmartin (24 October 1896 – 28 December 1988) was a German diplomat, psychotherapist and Zen Master. A veteran of World War I, he was introduced to Zen Buddhism early in life. After obtaining a doctorate in psychology, he became an avid supporter of the Nazi Party. Following World War II he was imprisoned in Japan which transformed him spiritually. Upon returning to Germany he became a leading proponent of the Western esoteric spiritual tradition, synthesizing teachings from Christian Mysticism, Depth Psychology and Zen Buddhism.[1]

QuoteIn 1933 Dürckheim joined the Sturmabteilung. In 1934 he spent 6 months in South Africa on behalf of the Reich Minister of Education to contact Germans living there and to urge them not to abandon Nazism.[6] During his visit he met secretly with the Afrikaner Broederbond to urge them to follow Nazi ideals, including anti-Semitism.[11] By 1935 he had become chief assistant to Joachim von Ribbentrop, head of the Büro Ribbentrop and later Nazi Germany's Minister for Foreign Affairs. In that year Dürckheim brokered a meeting between Lord Beaverbrook and Hitler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlfried_Graf_D%C3%BCrckheim#Nazi_career_and_years_in_Japan

Plenty of dodgy shit here. Looks typical of the links between gurus and a liking for hitler.

QuoteA number of memorial samadhis or shrines to Bhaktivedanta Swami were constructed by the members of ISKCON in his remembrance, the largest of which are in Mayapur, Vrindavan and at the larger sized temples in America. Prabhupada's Palace of Gold was designed and constructed by devotees of the New Vrindavan community and dedicated on 2 September 1979. Back in 1972 it was intended to be simply a residence for Bhaktivedanta Swami, but over time the plans evolved into an ornate marble and gold palace which is now visited by thousands of Hindu pilgrims each year, visiting this centerpiece of the community strongly relying upon tourist trade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Vrindaban,_West_Virginia#Prabhupada.27s_Palace_of_Gold

QuoteIt reportedly cost $600,000 in materials, and the labor was donated by the devotees.[16][17] The unpaid workers were often untrained and learned on the job.[18]

Kirtanananda explained, "In the beginning, we didn't even know how to lay blocks. As our Krishna consciousness developed, our building skills developed, then our creativity developed, and the scope of the project developed

It just gets worse the more you look. This guru, like every guru, is an awful sack of shit.

Faust

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

It just gets worse the more you look. This guru, like every guru, is an awful sack of shit.

Do they at least get good Kool aid?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Quote from: nahaeei on May 09, 2017, 08:49:11 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 08:01:12 PM

such an foolish idiot like you who is not aware of what he has think or thought within`1 cheap minute and now who is not able to recall anything at all. is aware of entire cosmic situation ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an foolish dog like you ? ( just see the folly )

I recall everything, on a cosmic scale. Prove I do not.

Krishna says your arrogance shames him by the way.

And your guru is a sack of shit who should have spent a lot of time in jail for fraud. He didn't because cretins like you enabled him. I'd believe me over a worthless dead guy. I'm much more fun and won't tell you off for fucking, for instance.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2017, 08:56:04 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

Do they at least get good Kool aid?

I would assume not. Got to save that money to get the guru another Rolls Royce, right?

Junkenstein

Quote from: Faust on May 09, 2017, 08:44:52 PM
How dare you disrespect my beliefs: Krishna died in the trenches of world war one alongside Thor and The Carpenter. This man is unpatriotic as he is not respecting the memory of our fallen patriots, our war heroes.

Hey now, you know who was in the ww1 trenches?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlfried_Graf_D%C3%BCrckheim
The gurus mate.

nahaeei

Quote from: LMNO on May 09, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Oh, Appeal to Authority.

Well, my current short-term spiritual advisor is the Good Reverend Roger.  Who I can prove exists, which is bonus.

And he says, "The failure of a sent communication is the fault of the sender, not the receiver."

Yours etc,
:hosrie:

so your father didnt exited before your birth ? and have you seen him before your birth ? have you seen him ? even you cannot tell this thing without the help of your real mother. that who is your real father. and you want to ( foolishly ) challenge Krishnas authority ? ( just see the fun )

and no saying that there is no father before your birth. and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is not possible. ( foolish dog )