News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by nahaeei, May 08, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: nahaeei on May 10, 2017, 05:15:11 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 10, 2017, 08:40:06 AM
Quote from: nahaeei on May 10, 2017, 05:10:30 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 09, 2017, 09:52:51 PM

QuoteISKCON has experienced a number of significant internal problems, the majority of which occurred from the late seventies onwards, and especially within the decade following Prabhupada's death.[50] ISKCON has also been scrutinised by some anti-cult movements.

QuoteBrainwashing cases[edit]
A brainwashing lawsuit filed by an Orange **skip**ISKCON. This document is ecclesiastical in nature

That's a big fucking yes.

Brainwashing ? but there is no brain. there is no brain. so where is question of washing your so called brain ? and if there is any brain at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is brain`1st of all. then we will talk about washing your so called brain. prove it that there is brain ( after all its an open challenge )

but there is no brain so where is question of washing anything at all ? and there may stay thousands of counspiracies against us ( The Hare Krishnas ) but where is the fallacy in this Practical explanation ? you are just an failure. cuz you can neither recall anything nor point out any fallacy but still your only policy is to **give dog bad name and hang it** you are such an rascal pig. that is your position.
:lulz:
Look folks, classic example of a brainless seeker. This one is too far gone to do anything with. It's incapable of basic comprehension. Kind of sad really. Suggests mental illness.

thank you for shifitng burdon of proof but you are nothing but an damn failure. and ( street dog ) prove it that there is brain at all. come on ( street dog ) simply just dont polish yourself as intelligent in the first place. but also prove yourself.

aw but we forgot again that you cannot do anything nor you can recall anything. your only policy is to **give dog bad name and hang it**

(Inbred baboon), You don't seem to understand the concept of burden of proof. It lies with the person making the grandiose (idiot) claim, not on me to disprove it. By your logic, you (foolish whelp) must admit that I am universally cosmically aware and better than you. By your logic it is for you to disprove this, not for me to prove it. But this is obviously difficult for someone with your ailment to understand.

Or we could try a practical example. If I was to hit you in the head with my crowbar, would anything be damaged? You contend that you have no brain so there is surely no risk in you trying this experiment. I'm willing to try it whenever you are (Childish rapscallion)
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: nahaeei on May 10, 2017, 05:10:32 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 10, 2017, 05:31:11 AM
Quote from: nahaeei on May 10, 2017, 05:12:55 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 10, 2017, 01:03:10 AM
Quote from: nahaeei on May 09, 2017, 04:25:40 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 08, 2017, 08:32:15 PM
I disagree. Go sell your magic dolls and cheesy mantras to real suckers. There is no escape from these "4 problems" you speak of and asceticism is for fools in light of this. If anything embracing the flesh together with passions, pain, and its impermanence can help with acceptance of this. Whatever you do don't waste your time on the names of "gods" promising escape. They're not there to help you,  just keep you in line.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

You don't describe "The Creator" so much as a creation, specifically a "god" you ascribe authority and apparently unquestionable reality to. Good luck with that. The market is as full of it as you appear to be.

and if you want to understand Krishna ( aka creator ) as he is then `1st of all you must prove that you hvae such intelligence by which you will understand him. so simply recall everything which you hvae thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is such intelligence.

so that i can describe something more for you. but come on friend `1st of all prove it that there is such intelligence. come on ( fertile brain )

I totally get why it was so very easy for Buddha to drop this  (crap) to do his own thing instead. If Krishna is The Creator I have nothing to step up to. By nature an infinite being would have to come On down here to my level.

See at least the Christians have a better scam going what with God having shed all that might and bearing even mortality to speak with us directly. Folks like something that they can relate to.

Hey by the way do you pay for your "spiritual master" or solicit donation on his behalf? Just curious.

nah ( street dog ) `1st of all prove it that there is intelligence by which you will understand Krishna ( aka creator ) come on ( foolish pig ) recall everything and prove yourself. and if you failed in doing it than i also dont beat the damn ( rascal ) dead horse(s) like you. that is all.

and you can generalize us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with others like bhudhists, muslims, christians and other 3500 religions but at the top what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation any of them is giving to us ? kindly explain it. so that we can see what is what.

but you can do nothing other than talking big and following this policy **give dog bad name and hang it.** you are such street dog.

Better a free dog on the streets than some guru's cash cow bitch (upsetting ostrich)!

I'm for real wondering if you know where exactly you just landed here my friend  (frothing tardigrade).? Ever heard of Eris?

Pretty cute
Greek
About 5' 8"
GRIN from ear to ear
AKA Discordia?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

QuoteISKCON has experienced a number of significant internal problems, the majority of which occurred from the late seventies onwards, and especially within the decade following Prabhupada's death.[50] ISKCON has also been scrutinised by some anti-cult movements.

A brainwashing lawsuit filed by an Orange **skip**ISKCON. This document is ecclesiastical in nature

Brainwashing ? but there is no brain. there is no brain. so where is question of washing your so called brain ? and if there is any brain at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is brain`1st of all. then we will talk about washing your so called brain. prove it that there is brain ( after all its an open challenge )

Full marks for crawling up your own arse and pulling it in after you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 11, 2017, 02:11:11 AM

"Crawled so far up his ass he swore he could see daylight"
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

nahaeei

Quote from: LMNO on May 10, 2017, 05:54:12 PM
( geriatric pigeon ) nahaeei, it occurs to me you may not fully understand the metaphor of 'beating a dead horse'.

Ponder its creation mythos, and you may become enlightened.

and what is that myth ? what is it ? can you say it that there was no father before your birth ? and he was myth before your birth ? and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? are you that intelligent rascal pig ?

nahaeei

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 10, 2017, 07:21:41 PM
Quote from: nahaeei on May 10, 2017, 05:15:11 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 10, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

but there is no brain so where is question of washing anything at all ? and there may stay thousands of counspiracies against us ( The Hare Krishnas ) but where is the fallacy in this Practical explanation ? you are just an failure. cuz you can neither recall anything nor point out any fallacy but still your only policy is to **give dog bad name and hang it** you are such an rascal pig. that is your position.
:lulz:
Look folks, classic example of a brainless seeker. This one is too far gone to do anything with. It's incapable of basic comprehension. Kind of sad really. Suggests mental illness.

thank you for shifitng burdon of proof but you are nothing but an damn failure. and ( street dog ) prove it that there is brain at all. come on ( street dog ) simply just dont polish yourself as intelligent in the first place. but also prove yourself.

aw but we forgot again that you cannot do anything nor you can recall anything. your only policy is to **give dog bad name and hang it**

(Inbred baboon), You don't seem to understand the concept of burden of proof. It lies with the person making the grandiose (idiot) claim, not on me to disprove it. By your logic, you (foolish whelp) must admit that I am universally cosmically aware and better than you. By your logic it is for you to disprove this, not for me to prove it. But this is obviously difficult for someone with your ailment to understand.

Or we could try a practical example. If I was to hit you in the head with my crowbar, would anything be damaged? You contend that you have no brain so there is surely no risk in you trying this experiment. I'm willing to try it whenever you are (Childish rapscallion)

recall everything and prove it that there is brain `1st of all. if there is any brain at all then it must be tested `1st. come on ( foolish pig )

after all its an open challenge. do you have any guts ? at all then simply recall everything and prove yourself. but as we all knows that you are nothing but an damn failure. and im feeling sad for you. my ( dear ) cutie pie

nahaeei

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 11, 2017, 02:11:11 AM

recall everything or i dont have to beat the dead horse(s) like you for the rest of my life. that is also not possible.

Junkenstein

I already have. Am I to assume that you don't want to try my experiment? There's no risk of brain damage to you either way, that much I'm certain of.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Vanadium Gryllz

( dead horse ) same three rebuttals to wide variety of questions. Sounds like ( broken tapedeck )

Is this what brainwashing looks like? It's kind of sad.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

nahaeei

Quote from: Xaz on May 11, 2017, 12:18:26 PM
( dead horse ) same three rebuttals to wide variety of questions. Sounds like ( broken tapedeck )

Is this what brainwashing looks like? It's kind of sad.

and now you have failed in proving that there is any brain at all. so where is question of washing your so called brain ?

and now there is no meaning in beating the ( rascal ) dead horse(s) like you. cuz you cannot do anything rational. you are simply an failure.

and at the top what is your policy ? **give dog bad name and hang it** nice tried ( son of your neigbour )

Q. G. Pennyworth

Hey new guy.

Here is a brain:

Explain to me how that does not exist.

nahaeei

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 12:55:47 PM
Hey new guy.

Here is a brain:

this much brain even cat and dogs also have. but if you claim to have higher brain. which is human brain then you must recall everything whcih you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is any brain at all.

cuz if there is any higher brain than it must be tested. but there is no brain so what we will test ? so if there is no brain then what you will recall ?

still im washing your so called brain ? ( jsut see the fun ) but foolish idiot there is no brain so where is question of washing it ?

you are nothing but an failure. and your only policy is **give dog bad name and hang it** you are such **rascal pig**

and i openly challenge you. if you claim to have higher brain then recall everything. come on ( foolish dog ) prove it that there is any higher brain at all. but you can recall nothing cuz there is no brain.

Junkenstein

ITT - practical examples of why "1 man, 1 vote" leads to terrible governments.

People like this are why we have idiot, brexit and any other democratic fuck up you can care to name.

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: nahaeei on May 11, 2017, 01:17:23 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 12:55:47 PM
Hey new guy.

Here is a brain:

this much brain even cat and dogs also have. but if you claim to have higher brain. which is human brain then you must recall everything whcih you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is any brain at all.

cuz if there is any higher brain than it must be tested. but there is no brain so what we will test ? so if there is no brain then what you will recall ?

still im washing your so called brain ? ( jsut see the fun ) but foolish idiot there is no brain so where is question of washing it ?

you are nothing but an failure. and your only policy is **give dog bad name and hang it** you are such **rascal pig**

and i openly challenge you. if you claim to have higher brain then recall everything. come on ( foolish dog ) prove it that there is any higher brain at all. but you can recall nothing cuz there is no brain.

Back that train up babycakes.

Nobody said anything about a higher brain. YOU said "there is no such thing as a brain." I want you to say that humans have brains, because that is a human brain. There is overwhelming evidence that every single human has one of those rattling around in their skull.