Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by nahaeei, May 08, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nahaeei

Quote from: LMNO on May 11, 2017, 05:19:02 PM
Ah.  Yes.

Accept first premise without question.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."  You have to accept the first line unconditionally in order to go any further.

"If you can't remember every moment of your life, you are not enlightened."  To question this is unacceptable.  There is nothing else (limpid artichoke) can tell you.  From this comes the deceased equine.

yes yes and there was no father before your birth or your fathers, fathers, fathers birth. cuz he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother.

and if there is `1 missing link that i kick on your face. that is all. now learn it nonsense. that every child has father before his birth. and if you study these links than at the top you will find Krishna. now learn it ( foolish dog )

Faust

My father  is my god and he says there is no Krishna. I recall him saying it.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

nahaeei

Quote from: Faust on May 11, 2017, 05:30:28 PM
My father  is my god and he says there is no Krishna. I recall him saying it.

that is the proof that you are son of your neigbour. thus there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )

Junkenstein

NahREEEEEi,

Is there any medication you have been neglecting to take? Did your leaders take it from you or tell you that you don't need it?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

nahaeei

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 11, 2017, 05:33:14 PM
NahREEEEEi,

Is there any medication you have been neglecting to take? Did your leaders take it from you or tell you that you don't need it?

come on sire `1st of all recall everything and prove it that there is brain. so that we can go forward on washing your so called brain.

come on ( respected ) sir. come to ground ( after all its an open challenge )

Junkenstein

Quote from: nahaeei on May 11, 2017, 05:35:43 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 11, 2017, 05:33:14 PM
NahREEEEEi,

come on sire `1st of all recall everything and prove it that there is brain. so that we can go forward on washing your so called brain.

come on ( respected ) sir. come to ground ( after all its an open challenge )

Done. Repeatedly. You seem to ignore the occasions when I tell you this. Now answer the question or are you just incapable of basic conversation?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: nahaeei on May 11, 2017, 05:21:25 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 05:18:19 PM
You're repeating yourself.

You also seem to be having some trouble parsing what I said. I did not say "I don't believe in reincarnation." I said "I don't believe reincarnation is a form of suffering."

but can you recall anything at all ? come on ( ground ) and recall everything ( and than talk ) that i dont believe this cuz i have debunked this. now you are such an ( rascal pig ) who will never recall anything nor accept anything.

therefore no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( finished )

And we are back to insults.

I think it's story time.

Once upon a time there was a woman named Lisa McPherson, and she was a pretty average human. She had a meatsack body and a squishy meat brain, and those things weren't as great as she'd like but she was always up for trying to do better. Then one day somebody promised her something incredible. She learned that she could train her soul, her thetan, to wake up to its true potential. She was told that with special training, though the use of technology designed by an authority, she could attain perfect recall of not only this life, but the whole track of all her lives.

Lisa McPherson worked very hard, and spent a lot of money, learning this technology and perfecting its use. In recognition of her achievements, she attained the status of "Clear." A Clear has perfect recall.

But Lisa McPherson did not have perfect recall. Not even of her current life!

Other Clears, when they learn of this, are told that there are deeper problems they must address before their Clear abilities are realized. It's not a problem with the tech, you see, it's a problem of our society. It muddles our thetans and makes them confused. Further training is required. More money and time must be spent.

Until you reach the wall of fire. Until you learn the dark secret that haunts our planet, which was once known as Teegeeack. This is the site of a massacre, the site of government-sanctioned murder the likes of which you cannot even imagine, the site of an event so horrific that without proper training, even hearing of it will cause your thetan to fall into a spiral of insanity. This is where Lord Xenu of the Marcabian Federation took the bodies of millions of aliens seventy five million years ago, stacked their bodies near volcanoes, and used nuclear devices to set the volcanoes off. And when those bodies died, the thetans were collected and subjected to confusing motion pictures, and they forgot the truth of who they were. To this day, these broken thetans wander the planet, and latch on to any living thing they find. These body thetans are the cause of all the confusion and complications that get in the way of the tech. They must be identified, addressed, and cleared one by one, before the thetan that is your soul can achieve its potential.

Lisa McPherson got into a car accident. She was unhurt but acting crazy when the paramedics arrived, so they took her to the local hospital. Lisa McPherson was a Clear. Clears do not have mental breakdowns.

Her friends within her church arrived and told the doctors they would take care of her, that psychiatry was against her religion. They took her home, and she died in their custody days later. She was only 36.

So tell me again about this authority that tells you perfect recall is a mandatory trait, and that you are somehow flawed if you do not possess it.

nahaeei

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 05:37:55 PM
Quote from: nahaeei on May 11, 2017, 05:21:25 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2017, 05:18:19 PM
You're repeating yourself.

You also seem to be having some trouble parsing what I said. I did not say "I don't believe in reincarnation." I said "I don't believe reincarnation is a form of suffering."

but can you recall anything at all ? come on ( ground ) and recall everything ( and than talk ) that i dont believe this cuz i have debunked this. now you are such an ( rascal pig ) who will never recall anything nor accept anything.

therefore no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( finished )

And we are back to insults.

I think it's story time.

Once upon a time there **more copy/pasta baloney**you are somehow flawed if you do not possess it.

and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( finished )

LMNO

Copypasta?

Oh, dear.  You've given up the game.

Junk, I did a research paper on the Krishnas when I was in college for my "Utopian Societies" class.  Really interesting stuff.  And something like a 30% turnover rate, which is why they're always trying to get new people to join.

On the plus side, their free vegetarian Sunday meals can be quite good.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Prove that's copypasta. Search for one sentence of the post, the exact wording of it. Do it now.

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO on May 11, 2017, 05:58:15 PM
Copypasta?

Oh, dear.  You've given up the game.

Junk, I did a research paper on the Krishnas when I was in college for my "Utopian Societies" class.  Really interesting stuff.  And something like a 30% turnover rate, which is why they're always trying to get new people to join.

On the plus side, their free vegetarian Sunday meals can be quite good.

Really, 30%? They should be ashamed of themselves. If you're buying into this crap based on this line of logic you should have a much better retention rate. Losing a third of your membership is no way to establish a strong and stable cult.

Although I guess if your initial gambit involves taking all of a members wealth then you can just about survive if the remaining goons are evangelical enough.

Ziegejunge

I'm away from the boards for four days and this is the thread I get to return to? That'll teach me.
:roll:

My ( foolish dog ) is still smart enough to not waste his time insulting random folks on the Internet, and somehow he seems all the happier for it. Poor little guy doesn't even suspect I'll be taking away his ( rascal testicles ) in a few weeks.

( languid anteater )

( angry goat )

There is no brain.

There is no moon.

I can't get no
( sat )
( is )
( fac )
shun!

( fabulous grizzly )

LMNO

Also!

(fading barnacle) is posting about his guru and authority... in a subforum called "Think for Yourself, Schmuck!"

nahaeei

Quote from: Ziegejunge on May 11, 2017, 07:37:29 PM
I'm away from the boards for four days and this is the thread I get to return to? That'll teach me.
:roll:

My ( foolish dog ) is still smart enough to not waste his time insulting random folks on the Internet, and somehow he seems all the happier for it. Poor little guy doesn't even suspect I'll be taking away his ( rascal testicles ) in a few weeks.

( languid anteater )

( angry goat )

There is no brain.

There is no moon.

I can't get no
( sat )
( is )
( fac )
shun!

( fabulous grizzly )

why wait for few weeks ? take them now. come on friend if you have guts then take them now.

and as far as question of wasting my time while insulting you. so you dont know it ? that your entire life is already wasted. and if is not wasted at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that your life is not wasted at all.

come on ( friend ) now you have got chance to take my testicles ( after all its an open challenge ) have guts ? then recall everything. come on. come to ground.

Ziegejunge

Oh I get it. The testicles are metaphorical.

While I was remembering my entire life in one minute, the highlight reel lingered on my schoolyard days.

( you have no brain! )

( no you! )