News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Banning Nazis from PD

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 14, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Supreme Dingus on May 14, 2017, 12:22:16 AM
Oh I'm just a White tribalist. I denounce violence and hatred.

You know...like a moderate Muslim.

:retard:

On the plus side, for you, that sort of shit is tolerated here.  For reasons that escape me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

:troll:

Shit's tired.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Wizard Joseph

I looked for an emote... meh.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Quote from: Unmelodic Cookery on May 13, 2017, 12:22:25 AM
Quote from: Cain on May 13, 2017, 12:06:53 AM
Quote from: Unmelodic Cookery on May 12, 2017, 11:46:08 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 12, 2017, 11:43:29 PM
That may be the most retarded thing I read since someone decided J was their personal pronoun.

Or is it the accurate representation of today's society

Yeah...no.

If you cannot refute the truth that today's society in general has their head up their butt, then please direct yourself to the nearest doctor in order to ascertain your reasoning of existence.

You see, the thing is, I don't actually need to refute you at all. 

Faust

White tribalism just means you have found a support group of other racists, its not an ethos, and becomes less relevant now that the biggest threat to your livelyhood is a fragile white simpleton in a bad toupee with too much power.

The moderate muslim comment is sad, it clings to the few terror attacks of the last few years, and pretends there arent 2 billion muslims in the world who are sickened by violence. If you are going to jump through hoops to find reasons to hate muslims, do it better.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Why is it the ones I say hi to first always turn out to be racist dickheads? Studies must be done.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 14, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
Why is it the ones I say hi to first always turn out to be racist dickheads? Studies must be done.
In the meantime don't greet anyone, for the good of humanity.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Supreme Dingus

Quote from: Faust on May 14, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

White tribalism just means you have found a support group of other racists, its not an ethos, and becomes less relevant now that the biggest threat to your livelyhood is a fragile white simpleton in a bad toupee with too much power.

The moderate muslim comment is sad, it clings to the few terror attacks of the last few years, and pretends there arent 2 billion muslims in the world who are sickened by violence. If you are going to jump through hoops to find reasons to hate muslims, do it better.
Right? It's like I'm assuming normal Muslims are extremists.

Everyone engaged in White identity politics is a racist White supremacist though.

Junkenstein

There's a pretty strong correlation, yes.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Newsfeed.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Supreme Dingus on May 14, 2017, 11:49:15 PM

Everyone engaged in White identity politics is a racist White supremacist though.

:crackhead:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 14, 2017, 10:26:51 AM

You are an uncouth Englishman with a crowbar.  They see that and think you're one of them.

You really have to find a way to make 'em sorry.

Cain

Are you going to start blubbering about white genocide? 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 15, 2017, 04:57:04 AM

Please say yes.  Please say yes.

Supreme Dingus

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 15, 2017, 01:05:53 AM
There's a pretty strong correlation, yes.
Hence White supremacy being normal now :lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 15, 2017, 05:02:52 AM
Quote from: Cain on May 15, 2017, 04:57:04 AM

Please say yes.  Please say yes.
White genocide is real! Jews killed millions of White people and turned them into lampshades and soap!