News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Banning Nazis from PD

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 14, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Can this please be the first guy who gets banned for it? He's begging, you guys.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on May 20, 2017, 01:06:18 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 20, 2017, 04:51:57 AM
Quote from: Faust on May 19, 2017, 11:13:12 PM
Its more like the gnome kings vault in return to oz, cavernous halls filled with butthurt, and when you trip over the butthurt it creates more butthurt.

If we could figure out how to make butthurt turn a turbine, we'd never have to worry about powering our cities again.

But the thing that makes the butthurt even butthurtier is when the persons you are butthurt about have a totally incorrect idea of why you're butthurt.  I mean, it doesn't make me cry into the beer I can no longer drink, but it is an irritant.

Also, it's worth mentioning that when properly aged, it sometimes stops being butthurt and turns into plain old hatred.  Not always, but sometimes, and for me it's usually based on the reason for the butthurt.

I don't hate you, for example, but I hate Kai like poison...Even though, to an 3rd party, it would seem that I have less reason to be butthurt at him than I did with respect to you.
I don't keep track of why people are butthurt with me, if I've done something worth hating me over I'm always willing to talk it out but I don't know what that something is.

As far as I'm concerned, you're fine.  I was royally pissed off of the Pope Ludicrous thing for a year or so, but at no point did you imply that I was less than a biped, so I got over it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 20, 2017, 06:55:52 PM
Can this please be the first guy who gets banned for it? He's begging, you guys.

Done.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 20, 2017, 08:12:57 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 20, 2017, 08:05:30 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 20, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

Done.

YAY!

:lolchix:

Like I said in announcements, any behavior going forward gets stomped.

This includes mealy-mouthed shit about how "homogeneous societies do better", given the zero evidence for and the counter-examples of the USA and Britain against.