News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Genderz on the forum

Started by Chucklemaster, June 09, 2017, 08:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucklemaster

Is there a way to add a write-in candidate to the gender thing on your profile? Can we make it so?
blah blah blah the rest of the song

tyrannosaurus vex

I apologize in advance for any appearance of mockery of gender identity on my profile if this feature comes to pass.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Faust

We're progressive here on the forum, we are unhappy with the gender binary so we will in the coming months change it to the gender mono. All are one in Discordia.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Monogender.

I think I found a new band name.

Cain

Gender is a social construct.  As a society, we have determined your gender for you, at no extra cost citizen.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on June 09, 2017, 06:27:43 PM
Gender is a social construct.  As a society, we have determined your gender for you, at no extra cost citizen.

:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Chucklemaster

Quote from: Cain on June 09, 2017, 06:27:43 PM
FREE GENDER ANALYSIS INQUIRE WITHIN

Chucklemaster

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on June 09, 2017, 02:46:33 PM
I apologize in advance for any appearance of mockery of gender identity on my profile if this feature comes to pass.
??? I see no mockery
Plus, I see no point in apologizing to a concept, especially not for mocking it.
(Edit: I want to make it clear I'm not saying mock other people's self-identification, I mean mock the concept of gender all you want, eh?)