News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

ITT, We shit all over the future for SOCIAL JUSTICE!

Started by Chelagoras The Boulder, June 22, 2017, 04:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 25, 2017, 04:07:04 AM
I think I might have missed those. I remember having to ask just what it is those were about.

The second last one is why you bailed for a while.

The last one was the one she wrote about gaslighting 20 minutes after she tried to gaslight me.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

What I don't understand is why the true enemy if the forum goes completely unchallenged. I am of course, talking about the walking horrorshow that is EOC.

I think we should all stop, take a moment and reflect on what an utter bastard this man is. He's swindled Mexicans out of pesos. Dollars out of you. Orphans out of orphanariums into his mercury mines. Pensions from the old, pocket money from the poor and this MOTHERFUCKER owes me £50. His evil knows no bounds, his avarice a thing of legend. Reliable sources claim he invented herpes as a practical joke and syphilis as a party game.

He is responsible for swapping Iran and Iraq on maps and laughing because no one notices. He has kicked cats, stolen dogs and eaten parrots. He taught fritzel DIY and Fred west how to lay concrete. He told idi how tasty longpig is. He's responsible for ALL the Bert and Ernie rumors and spread them while pretending to be big bird.

The list of objects he cannot legally be left alone with include turnips, hamsters, garden rakes and jars. You've seen what happens when this is ignored, it's incredible and disgusting.

So please, I implore you all, just stop for a moment and tell eoc what a horrible human he is.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on June 23, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

We could build an enormous colony ship, say it's meant to colonize Mars and turn it into a Libertarian wonderland where no one has to vaccinate anything, the government only exists to make sure everyone is a good Christian, and cucks won't be allowed.

And then we could fly that ship into the sun.

Texas you kekold.

Ben Shapiro

This whole thread will be archived for weaponized autism.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 25, 2017, 02:01:59 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 24, 2017, 07:59:46 PM
I think I'm going to assume that the thread title chosen reflects the new tenor of the forum.

Have fun with that!
says the conductor of the new tenor. You cry foul at the discourse around here going right down the shitter when you seem to have made it your mission to make just about every thread you post in a a little meaner and nastier. I left because you yourself were making every discussion suck to be in,and now you're the one complaining that meanness and nastiness have become normalized. You bemoan the supposed drop in critical thinking around here, when you were the one attacking anyone who brought up a different idea than yours with sarcasm and snark, because rational discussion and debate with us barbarians was somehow now beneath your dignity, and insults were the only thing our puny minds would comprehend apparently. ANd the worst part is you're so insulated from the fact that you may have crossed a line, that the only reason no one's brought this up before now is that you so stubbornly refuse to even contemplate that you could be an asshole IN ANY context, and occupy any position other than that of supreme moral authority and knowledge, that its easier to just scroll on past your attempts to bait whoever happens to have irked you today rather than deal with your constant shitflinging. You sowed these seeds, enjoy your harvest.

We need RWHN now more than ever. Because he's the hero PD deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll troll him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Great Father.

Brother Mythos

So this is what I miss by not coming here everyday and reading every thread.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Mythos on June 28, 2017, 09:52:28 PM
So this is what I miss by not coming here everyday and reading every thread.

Yes.

You miss a couple of people who have assumed the moral authority to condemn our entire species to extinction to prevent colonization.  Of empty fucking planets (or hypothetical planets that we can't get to anyway).

You, your kids, everyone you love should be nuked so we don't get our greasy man-mitts on a pristine, untouched ROCK FLOATING IN SPACE.

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 29, 2017, 01:29:52 AM
WON'T SOME PLEASE THINK OF THE MICROBES!?

"Something with the culture and society of a sneeze is worth more than my offspring."   :lulz:

Freeky

Since I'm pretty sure the whole "Oh, I'm the cancer that's killing PD thing" has come up, I leave this here:

Quote from: Some Random Asshole Who Probably Doesn't Know Anything About AnythingIf someone does the "Fine, you're right, I'm clearly a terrible person, I'm Satan, I'm the worst person alive, I should just die" thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky on June 29, 2017, 02:21:13 AM
Since I'm pretty sure the whole "Oh, I'm the cancer that's killing PD thing" has come up, I leave this here:

Quote from: Some Random Asshole Who Probably Doesn't Know Anything About AnythingIf someone does the "Fine, you're right, I'm clearly a terrible person, I'm Satan, I'm the worst person alive, I should just die" thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

:lulz:

Whatever.  Fuck off. 

:lulz:

TGRR,
Is laughing at you.

Ben Shapiro

Chelagoras The Boulder

...I'm sure you thought that quote was applicable somewhere in all this, but damned if I can figure how.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 29, 2017, 08:28:48 AM
...I'm sure you thought that quote was applicable somewhere in all this, but damned if I can figure how.

She's mad and trying to express that anger through a really heavy fucking filter of BPD.  It comes out all squished.