News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

ITT, We shit all over the future for SOCIAL JUSTICE!

Started by Chelagoras The Boulder, June 22, 2017, 04:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 25, 2017, 05:15:31 AM
There's hardly any blood on the walls at all, for fuck's sake.

Just one hypocrite who wanted me - her enemy - to slam another member of the board by calling his thread split "the lowest common denominator".  So I named it after her behavior.  Sort of taking the high road, which for me is definitely a departure.

Needless to say, this was an example of my hideous abuse of admin powers, which matches my long history of being the worst friend ever.

:lulz:

Why the hell she thought I'd do anything she wanted is totally beyond me, let alone dump on Chelagoras, who is guilty only of being foolish enough to mistake her SJW honey pot threads as an honest attempt at communication.

So you get what we had here.  Which is the way she wanted it. Well, she gets it.  I don't like it any more than you men1.

1 Lying.  Totally lying.  I giggled like a schoolgirl.  But it's also a Cool Hand Luke line, so you shouldn't hold me responsible.

I hate to necro the drama, but this is the one I remember who managed to get the whole board to denounce me as a misogynist because I called her out on being a bitch for going out of her way to be a bitch. That doesn't make me a misogynist, what makes me a misogynist is that I pretended like I didn't understand why women wouldn't sleep with me after I got fat. And also probably that whole last sentence.

Personally, I think social justice is a toxic co-opt of an otherwise perfectly reasonable progressive trend in an increasingly diverse society. It's the kind of thing that helps create its own sworn enemies.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, for what it's worth, Social Justice - whatever it started out as - is just another bullshit artificial hierarchy, not unlike Wicca.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Quote from: Hoopla on August 30, 2017, 11:20:21 PM
This guy is a real peach.

Yes, I'm sure everyone else here is a shining example of maturity, social acceptance, and emotional stability. Discordianism is a neighborhood of glass houses.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 31, 2017, 01:08:45 AM

Yes, I'm sure everyone else here is a shining example of maturity, social acceptance, and emotional stability. Discordianism is a neighborhood of glass houses.

Keep fuckin' that chicken, dude.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2017, 01:19:11 AM

Hey, at least I'm putting my dick into something instead of just waving it around in front of everyone.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 31, 2017, 02:14:30 AM

Hey, at least I'm putting my dick into something instead of just waving it around in front of everyone.

I gotta ask, because I've always wondered about this when someone kicks the door in trying to play stupid dominance games, "How the fuck are you getting gratification from this?"

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2017, 02:18:03 AM

I gotta ask, because I've always wondered about this when someone kicks the door in trying to play stupid dominance games, "How the fuck are you getting gratification from this?"

Attention, mostly. You guys are constantly desperate for someone to be riled up about.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 31, 2017, 02:19:33 AM

Attention, mostly. You guys are constantly desperate for someone to be riled up about.

Okay.

TGRR,
has seen enough.

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

POFP

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on August 31, 2017, 02:19:33 AM

He's not wrong. And we have no one to blame but ourselves, as we've kinda stated this openly in a few older threads.  :lol:

The Situation We're In: If we're known as the forum that loves to be trolled, we're like low-hanging fruit. Any retard with limbs and eyes can pick us. And we're kinda in the back of the woods, so only a few retards crazy enough to get to us even exist. I don't know if you've seen trolls on other forums, but our variety are pretty unique, IMO.

Possible Alternative Situation: If we attract too much of the wrong attention, we end up with spam-bots and rule-breakers who would turn this place into a garbage dump, or use up all of the admins' time in their attempts.

In most cases, I feel like the latter situation is worse.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cain

We already get a lot of bots.  However someone deletes most of them at the signup stage.

Quote from: PoFP on August 31, 2017, 02:05:33 PM
And we have no one to blame but ourselves, as we've kinda stated this openly in a few older threads.  :lol:

Certain people here just make it far too easy. Normally they're the ones looking for trolls where there aren't any; generally they're the first to accuse someone with a genuine opinion or position of being a troll. So why disappoint? The customer is never wrong.  :fap:

Possible Alternative Situation: If we attract too much of the wrong attention, we end up with spam-bots and rule-breakers who would turn this place into a garbage dump, or use up all of the admins' time in their attempts.

I briefly hosted my own backwoods, highly-specialized message board, the only links to which existed on a backwoods Wikipedia page and a backwoods Google Group. It's unbelievable how much bot traffic I was constantly having to fend off.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn