News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Intermittens: Road Trips

Started by Cramulus, April 14, 2021, 01:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Posted on behalf of Drill, one of the r/Discordian collective:

Calling all creative spags, again!
We're putting together an Intermittens (a web-published magazine of Eristic a-musings), and we could use your help to do it!

The theme this time is road trips and travel, both literal and metaphorical.  We're taking a pilgrimage to a holy site that may or may not exist yet.  The hope is this will be a more contemplative counterpart to the previous edition's hellraising.

Send submissions to me over DM,
intermittens.submissions@protonmail.com or find us on discord: https://discord.gg/fyD675ZEb7

Submission deadline is 50 Discord 3187 (3 May 2021). Late submissions may be accepted, but don't count on it!

All work must be released under a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/).

Please keep submissions to at most five pages, unless you want to send us a collection of junk to pick and choose from like a hotel breakfast buffet

Doktor Howl

I have some new stuff percolating for this.

And there's plenty of time before the deadline.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It also occurs to me that my short fiction piece Malice Aforethought: Tucson Edition might be appropriate.

ETA:  Whoops, scratch that.  That story is attached already.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Hey, Cram, should this be word formatted or HTML?
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I asked Drill - he said that HTML is the preference.

Thanks Rog!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on April 15, 2021, 07:12:46 PM
I asked Drill - he said that HTML is the preference.

Thanks Rog!

Just finished the rough draft.  Not a lot new for PDers, but I think will do alright in the outside world.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I'm still trying to come up with something, myself.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on April 15, 2021, 07:19:32 PM
I'm still trying to come up with something, myself.

I just sent it to you.  It's missing a space between the last two paragraphs.

I plan to make some improvements on it.
Molon Lube