News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

AN IMPORTANT POLITICAL CONFESSION

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, November 19, 2017, 11:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Once again, when presented with the means and opportunity to do so, I did not punch any nazis.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 19, 2017, 11:19:19 PM
Once again, when presented with the means and opportunity to do so, I did not punch any nazis.

Just because it is never wrong to punch Nazis doesn't mean it is always right to punch Nazis, especially when people depend on you not being in jail.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

You are like 30 pounds soaking wet. 

I just found out Bannon was in town last night, and everyone was all Tucson about it.
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

I heard it was relatively uneventful--until the police funked it all up.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Bu☆ns on November 20, 2017, 04:46:32 AM

My paranoia served me well, got out before they blocked the bulk of the protesters off from the escaping nazis. Wound up being the only counter-person there at the exit.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 20, 2017, 03:51:47 AM

I just found out Bannon was in town last night, and everyone was all Tucson about it.

I WILL FIGHT YOU.

Bruno

You won't be hearing any judgemental comments from me. We were visited by various white whatever-ists a few weeks ago, and I made no plans to punch anybody, or even yell at them. All I did was yell at locals on FB who tried to argue that the counter-protesters were "just as bad", and believe me, there were plenty of those. Also, there were a lot of people who were terrified that ANTIFA was coming to town.

They were all like:

Actual Nazis: "Meh."
Anti-Fascists: "ZOMG HILLERY KLENTUN GEORGE SOROS GLOBALISTIC COMMUNIZIMZ HALP ME LORD TRUMP!!!1"
Formerly something else...

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

And yet, nobody punched him.

Welcome to the fucking point.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 20, 2017, 05:04:04 PM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on November 20, 2017, 04:46:32 AM

My paranoia served me well, got out before they blocked the bulk of the protesters off from the escaping nazis. Wound up being the only counter-person there at the exit.

I WILL FIGHT YOU.

If you hit me and I find out about it, you're in trouble.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pope Pelvis Flirtini on November 20, 2017, 11:24:23 PM

And yet, nobody punched him.

Welcome to the fucking point.

Dude, he ninja'd in, and before a decent crowd could properly form, he was gone.

So what the fuck are you on about?
Molon Lube