Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Alien Abduction Historical Marker Dedication

Started by Brother Mythos, July 01, 2019, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

The legend of Pascagoula's alien abduction now has a permanent spot in the city

As per the article:

"More than 45 years ago, two Mississippi Coast men, Calvin Parker and Charles Hickson, claimed they were abducted and examined by aliens in a UFO and returned to the banks of the Pascagoula River that same night.

The story reached the press the next day, in October 1973, and soon brought national attention to Pascagoula.

The city now has a permanent reminder of the extraterrestrial tale after officials on Saturday dedicated a historical marker next to the Lighthouse Park boat launches. The plaque describes the account and notes it is one of the best-documented cases of an alien abduction, with two witnesses."

Here's the link: https://www.sunherald.com/news/local/counties/jackson-county/article231901653.html

I realize Mississippi has been a dull place since the Civil War ended, but still ...
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

altered

To be fair, have you SEEN the freakish thing that supposedly took them? Best alien sighting ever. (Okay, the Flatwoods Monster was pretty crazy too.)
It's a gibbon with elephant skin and a face like a spiked mace. The nose and ears were just solid spikes! It's practically a Silent Hill monster, from the GOOD games.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Brother Mythos

Quote from: nullified on July 01, 2019, 01:27:59 AM
To be fair, have you SEEN the freakish thing that supposedly took them? Best alien sighting ever. (Okay, the Flatwoods Monster was pretty crazy too.)
It's a gibbon with elephant skin and a face like a spiked mace. The nose and ears were just solid spikes! It's practically a Silent Hill monster, from the GOOD games.

No, I didn't know a sketch of the alien(s) and their craft existed. I'm almost afraid to ask, but where did you find it?

Oh, I see it now, as I utilize your post as a quote! Thanks.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.