News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Nasty Vicious Gossip: Queen Gogira

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 10, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

What most people don't know is that QG is a real estate agent.  Specifically, she clears out unwanted people so the new owners can move in.  This is normally accomplished with some level of violence.  Example:  Last week a preeminent climate change scientist tripped over his own feet and fell in a farming combine.  Total mystery how he was so klutzy.

She is also the driving force behind the religious movements to ban contraception.

It's worth noting that her clients are not from around here.  No.  If only there were.  If only they were even mammals.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

And tgrr is an expert at spotting non-mammals. Being one and whatnot.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 10, 2017, 11:39:33 PM

QG, we have one that can see.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

David Icke had been showing an unusual amount of interest in American real estate recently....
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2017, 11:41:34 PM

Don't worry about me, just screaming into the wind. I'm the only one bothering to hold grudges over you being "alternative human", eoc's short lived reign of terror with Mexican juntas and qg having horrors from beyond space and time where most people have parts of their anatomy.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 10, 2017, 11:46:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2017, 11:41:34 PM

Don't worry about me, just screaming into the wind. I'm the only one bothering to hold grudges over you being "alternative human", eoc's short lived reign of terror with Mexican juntas and qg having horrors from beyond space and time where most people have parts of their anatomy.

All of this could have been avoided if You People had just voted for me.

Junkenstein

I'll tell you how it could have been avoided: by the second part of the joke.

Instead, you choose this.