Author Topic: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)  (Read 7942 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
Re: The Compleat Billy Chronicles (thanks to Zenpatista)
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2018, 04:54:37 pm »
Literally talking about the elephant in the room. I dig it.

I have instructed my staff to ignore it.
"THUS SPAKE THE DESERT PROPHET ROGER, HIS EYES AGLAZE, HIS BALLS AFIRE, HIS HAIR RECEEDED DUE TO YOUR INABILITY TO SHUT UP"
- Junkenstien

"Locals and authorities are quick to act on suspicions that wartime arms may be lurking in their midst. Even police were convinced by one elderly German who reported finding an old bomb in his backyard, only for bomb clearance staff to conclude that the item was, in fact, a zucchini."
- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2018, 06:10:31 pm »
I am intensely interested to know whose job it is to deal with the elephant shit.
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2018, 06:41:35 pm »
I am intensely interested to know whose job it is to deal with the elephant shit.

That I can answer right now:  faithless, treacherous maintenance weasels.
"THUS SPAKE THE DESERT PROPHET ROGER, HIS EYES AGLAZE, HIS BALLS AFIRE, HIS HAIR RECEEDED DUE TO YOUR INABILITY TO SHUT UP"
- Junkenstien

"Locals and authorities are quick to act on suspicions that wartime arms may be lurking in their midst. Even police were convinced by one elderly German who reported finding an old bomb in his backyard, only for bomb clearance staff to conclude that the item was, in fact, a zucchini."
- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Emo Howard

• Rooty Tooty Schadenfreude
  • Deserved It
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2018, 07:21:28 am »
Have you interviewed the elephant?

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2018, 05:12:37 pm »

What?
- Junkenstien

- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2018, 06:54:41 pm »
Sad news:  I just received word that the judge handling the emergency injunctions has stated that the happy couple will have to live without an 11,000 pound mayhem/death beast at their wedding.  In fact, he seemed to be really excited by the very notion that he was asked.  Harsh language may have been involved.

:cry:

Pour a little out, homies.
- Junkenstien

- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Emo Howard

• Rooty Tooty Schadenfreude
  • Deserved It
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2018, 07:06:07 am »

What?

Yeah, I dunno. I was kinda buzzed when I typed that.

Something about how the elephant felt about the project

or

:?

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2018, 01:17:51 am »
At work today, giving a talk to the (lol) "energy task force" about the utility bills.  It is worth mentioning that Ron the Dumbass has never dealt with commercial or industrial utilities.

Me:  "So demand is the highest use of power in any 15 minute period, and on-peak charges are based on the highest momentary use of power during peak hours."

Ron the Dumbass:  "No, that's wrong.  There's no momentary charge."

Me:  "But there is.  I have been doing this for many years and the charge is in fact momentary."

Ron:  "You don't know what you're talking about."

Me:  "Okay"  *sits down*

Boss:  "Ron, shut up.  Roger, continue."

Me:  "I was actually done anyway."

State representative via skype:  "So, how come this one peak charge is higher than the daily demand?"

Me:  "Well, I'd say because you only need a half second to establish a peak, but you need 15 minutes to establish a demand, but Ron informs me that this is incorrect, so I'm going to say that the specially-trained monkeys that enter the data at the electric company are all messed up on crack and entering gibberish."

Boss:  "You don't have to be a smartass."

Me:  "Apparently I do."

Ron:  "What's wrong with you?"

Me:  "You are, Ron.  You make me hate data analysis, which is the only thing in the world that I love that loves me back."

State representative:  "Someone shut Ron up while there's still a task force."

And that is how you handle Dunning Krueger in an engineer.  You feed them to state level politicians.

- Junkenstien

- Newsweek, 8/9/18