News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 12, 2018, 08:33:31 PM
Come for the massive amount of data, stay for pivot tables and macros.

Who among us has not felt humbled by a BECOME LIKE UNTO A GOD?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

READ-ONLY GODHEAD.

Seriously.  I wish to fuck I'd known all of this here Forbidden Knowledge™ back when I was at the plant.
Molon Lube

LMNO

I thought you had, especially when I was running the Spider games, and I had to use a spreadsheet to keep track of everything.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 12, 2018, 08:55:54 PM
I thought you had, especially when I was running the Spider games, and I had to use a spreadsheet to keep track of everything.

No, that's when I used to deny that budgets were actually real.  I lacked faith in the reality of Excel and NorthStar.

This is all brand new.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Spoiler alert: It's going to break your heart.

Although, you don't seem to get the same disillusionment as others when they realize that humans tend to ignore reality when it's inconvenient.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 12, 2018, 09:28:07 PM
Spoiler alert: It's going to break your heart.

Although, you don't seem to get the same disillusionment as others when they realize that humans tend to ignore reality when it's inconvenient.

That's the beauty of all of this.  The people who make decisions here distrust me more as I accomplish things, but TRUST me more, the more often I cram a pack of bullshit into a cell.  It's absolutely unreal.

I've been doing everything wrong for so many years.

I have so much catching up to do.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 12, 2018, 09:38:41 PM
Please to post stories of Dark Excel Magic.

I shall, if I can find one that would be funny to anyone other than you or I.

It will be in the Billy thread, I think.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

"I know you all are distracted with Trussia right now, but I think it's time to get back to the real news - as in, what the heck is happening in Tucson?"

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1019370840419270656

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on July 18, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
"I know you all are distracted with Trussia right now, but I think it's time to get back to the real news - as in, what the heck is happening in Tucson?"

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1019370840419270656

Oh, that fucking guy.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

minuspace

My, the weather sure is something else, this time :lulz:

axod

I make discovery today, delta-9 thc and slice of Illuminatus card game make good combination for brain.
just this

Doktor Howl

Something just occurred to me.  What are the odds that Eldora is by now a Trumpster?  :lulz:

I mean, she wasn't 2% as smart as Sondra London, and London spends all day ranting about 911 truth, how handsome Trump is, and quoting Jordan Peterson.  And if that can happen to someone that's SMART, just imagine what's going through Eldora's mind.  It also occurs to me that she lives in Flint and therefore has chemical assistance for stupidity.
Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube