News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 19, 2018, 04:51:14 PM
Something just occurred to me.  What are the odds that Eldora is by now a Trumpster?  :lulz:

I mean, she wasn't 2% as smart as Sondra London, and London spends all day ranting about 911 truth, how handsome Trump is, and quoting Jordan Peterson.  And if that can happen to someone that's SMART, just imagine what's going through Eldora's mind.  It also occurs to me that she lives in Flint and therefore has chemical assistance for stupidity.

Wow. I hadn't thought of her in years.

Thanks, buddy.  :crankey:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 19, 2018, 07:10:51 PM
Something just occurred to me.  What are the odds that Eldora is by now a Trumpster?  :lulz:

I mean, she wasn't 2% as smart as Sondra London, and London spends all day ranting about 911 truth, how handsome Trump is, and quoting Jordan Peterson.  And if that can happen to someone that's SMART, just imagine what's going through Eldora's mind.  It also occurs to me that she lives in Flint and therefore has chemical assistance for stupidity.

I'm HELPING!
Molon Lube

Faust

Roger is basically The Moor

"Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
And set them upright at their dear friends' doors,
Even when their sorrows almost were forgot;
And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
Have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'"
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on July 19, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

I got a stone for a head and a stone for my dick,
I'm a little bit weary and I'm feeling kind of sick,
I'm dead
Molon Lube

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 19, 2018, 09:02:26 PM
Quote from: Faust on July 19, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

I got a stone for a head and a stone for my dick,
I'm a little bit weary and I'm feeling kind of sick,
I'm dead

'twas a real crude essence drilled to the core
rending new flesh for her mantle of war
trophies predated with plaque: evermore

LMNO

minuspace

Eris has blessed my harvest with worms
I'm out for a few turns to pick the burns

minuspace

Thank you Eris for the imaginary infraction on my record that had me argue with RNN's for FOUR hours this fucking morning. This is why I no longer deal with departments and agencies, all they do is rid nothing of itself.

Doktor Howl

So I just this minute found out that my best friend Larry (Used to post here as "Mountain Monk"), passed away in his sleep sometime Tuesday morning.  This is a guy I have brawled with, drank with, smoked shitty weed with, and gotten arrested with.

From our old teenage gang, that leaves me and my friend Krista left alive, out of like 12 of us.

:(
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

"Where many were, but few remain
Of old familiar things;
But seeing them, to mind again
The lost and absent brings.

The friends I left that parting day,
How changed, as time has sped!
Young childhood grown, strong manhood gray,
And half of all are dead.

I hear the loved survivors tell
How nought from death could save,
Till every sound appears a knell,
And every spot a grave.

I range the fields with pensive tread,
And pace the hollow rooms,
And feel (companion of the dead)
I'm living in the tombs."

- excerpt from Abraham Lincoln's My Childhood Home

(Found this trying to find the original quote "how few remain", and had no idea Lincoln was a poet.)
Molon Lube

minuspace

Cain

So, I had the outcome of the grievance meeting today. Unsurprisingly, it was a complete whitewash. "Questions" have been raised about the processes and methods used in the initial investigation, but these have been safely classed as "training opportunities" for management.

The decision that was made stands. How this determination is considered to be reasonable not only on the face of it, but on the basis that the investigation was by admission flawed, is not explained.

There will be opportunities for "group training" for myself and the person who broke into my flat, once the details have been ironed out with management.

I've also been assured that the sotto voce threats from management was never intended to be taken that way, and was only ever meant as friendly advice with my best interests at heart. Implication being that I am paranoid, about people who have never had my best interests at heart suddenly looking out for me.

I'm not doing anything today, because I've been awake for 20 hours now and I'm running entirely on modafinil. Tomorrow is not today, though.

LMNO

Jayzus.  How soon can you get out of there?

Cain

I'm 75% packed, with the rest doable when I have a week off at the start of August.

I'd rather not leave without going into a job, but I'll basically full time job hunt now.  And in the meantime, I'll burn some bridges.