News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Not for nothing, any IR think tank would be lucky to have you.

axod

This one time, before being granted a little more imaginary headroom, there were these fresh-looking fools all up in my... drawers.

On second thought, this all probably unrelated. My circuits are missing context. I am Donny's absent frame of reference.
just this

Faust

Quote from: axod on July 28, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
This one time, before being granted a little more imaginary headroom, there were these fresh-looking fools all up in my... drawers.

Harlot
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Quote from: Faust on July 28, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
Quote from: axod on July 28, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

Harlot
Why not fill that vacant spot
Rent a space inside her lot  :lulz:

Faust

I just wanted to to respond with a prudish victorian message to using the word drawers, it's not every day that opportunity presents itself.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Quote from: Faust on July 28, 2018, 12:24:57 PM
I just wanted to to respond with a prudish victorian message to using the word drawers, it's not every day that opportunity presents itself.
Oh mi, good heavens, will it be a debriefing then?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LuciferX on July 28, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

GET OUT OF THE CAR.  :tgrr:
Molon Lube

axod

Report should be ready by morning. Something about 'riding dirty.'
just this

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 29, 2018, 05:16:41 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on July 28, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

GET OUT OF THE CAR.  :tgrr:
Officer, you never told me to keep standing on one leg.

Chelagoras The Boulder

so, I am on workman's comp with a back sprain and a side of sciatica, because apparently i am a 50 year old construction worker and nobody bothered to tell me.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

minuspace

I was at this correctional facility last week, and this security guard, that accidentally bumped into my lane, had the most badass walk, ever.

axod

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 31, 2018, 06:11:26 AM
so, I am on workman's comp with a back sprain and a side of sciatica, because apparently i am a 50 year old construction worker and nobody bothered to tell me.
feel ya thar. if I retire before 80, they giveses us free psychoneuroimunology. Uncle BadTouch?
just this

minuspace

We've been up for days trying to track down the pervert that 'borrowed' our nieces knickers. Entering: I no longer compute consequence stage of deprivation.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: axod on August 01, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
feel ya thar. if I retire before 80, they giveses us free psychoneuroimunology. Uncle BadTouch?

What?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

[/quote

Sorry to hear of your injury. 
Molon Lube