News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I've been trying to look for open cameras via this site that are in the path of the hurricane, but I have not seen any yet

Doktor Howl

I threw my back out while doing stuff with my wife, and it kept me up until 2 AM.  At 3 AM, some asshat shot the main transformer that feeds my workplace full of holes, cutting off power to all 3 facilities and 8400 homes.  At 3:12 AM, my phone started blowing up.  I am a little tired right now.
Molon Lube

Cain

I can sympathise.  Since I came down with this fever on Saturday I have been lucky to get 4 hours of sleep in a row.  I'm off to hospital tomorrow if this goes on much longer.

The Wizard Joseph

Sorry to hear that Dok. Also I hope your mom will be ok. Fuck cancer.

Also fuck whoever goes shooting transformers at 3 am. That's just rude.

Also also Cain if you've had a fever for 5 days you probably should have been in the hospital about3 days ago. I wish you a speedy recovery.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Well, the temperature is gone, but some other symptoms remain.  Besides, I had the flu for 2 weeks before and all I did was die in bed while watching Archer. Doctors can't do much for that, but for what I'm being annoyed with, there is possibly something.

The Wizard Joseph

Glad the fever is gone. The rest is just going to be your body cleaning up the mess. Just stay well hydrated man. Hope it clears up soon.

Since you're already dead though I got no real concerns, and neither do you.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

EK WAFFLR

Christ. My best to your mother, Dok.

Fuck cancer.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 13, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
Also fuck whoever goes shooting transformers at 3 am. That's just rude.

It's an Arizona thing.  Some states, people are satisfied with shooting the can transformers on poles.  Here they insist on hitting the substation transformers.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

since i'm just catching up to this, Sorry about your mom, Dok, and fuck cancer.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Bu🤠ns

Q. G. Pennyworth

Not in danger with the explosions. Also I totally have an alibi, I promise

Cainad (dec.)

1) Fuck cancer, again.

2) My best friend of ten years is pretty much in the direct path of Florence, near the coast. She has no vehicle of her own, and the family members she's staying with have decided to ride it out. I already offered to go get her yesterday (9 hour drive, one way) but no-go.

I have Concerns.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 14, 2018, 02:37:02 AM
Not in danger with the explosions. Also I totally have an alibi, I promise

Glad to hear that.

My guess here is that they have air aspirating into the gas lines.
Molon Lube

trippinprincezz13

Grew up in Lawrence, several friends that live and work there, and my mom & brother still live in one of the neighboring towns that thankfully wasn't hit. I live on the MA border not far from the highway and could hear sirens all night from all the surrounding fire departments rushing down there. Scary stuff. It's bad enough as it is, but surprised and glad it wasn't a lot worse, in scope and casualties. I still can't imagine what the people that lost their homes and the family of the young man that was killed are dealing with.

Sorry your mom again, Dok. I'm hoping they can beat this one back too.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.