News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Sup Suu!!

I was literally just thinking -- remember how we all assumed Suu was probably a 40-something year old bald man? We're getting old, that guy is probably like 91 now.

I'm finding myself increasingly comfortable not understanding things like Fortnite dances and the word Yeet.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cramulus on October 22, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Sup Suu!!

I was literally just thinking -- remember how we all assumed Suu was probably a 40-something year old bald man? We're getting old, that guy is probably like 91 now.

I'm finding myself increasingly comfortable not understanding things like Fortnite dances and the word Yeet.

I'm actually enjoying "yeet" "ooof" and "mood." The Waluigi stuff I can give a hard pass

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Cramulus on October 22, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Tell me about it.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Cramulus

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Cramulus on October 22, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
yo that bowsette tho

Yes, I did have to look up "bowsette." And yes, I admit I had no idea what it meant. Even my working knowledge of Ebonics didn't help me with that one.

But in truth, I find slang to be more amusing than annoying. Every American subculture has its own slang, and I don't doubt it's true of every subculture to be found anywhere. I think it's one of the things that identifies subcultures as subcultures.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

minuspace

I have no idea what you all are talking about, and I find that kinda stylish. Kutszchner talking what "the data" was saying about the polls though, that, that gave me pause.