Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanadium Gryllz

Who's going on a 3 week, work funded trip to 5 countries in SE Asia?

This guy.  :banana:

Tofu I could never get a handle on. Roasted crickets all the way though.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

POFP

Quote from: LMNO on August 01, 2017, 01:44:12 PM
Roasted with tamari.  Crunchy and salty.

Haha, I don't think either of us are at a point where we can do that, yet. I'm still trying to warm up to Cricket flour.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Junkenstein

Nice work that man. Can you say which countries or is that a state secret?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 01, 2017, 01:59:34 PM
Nice work that man. Can you say which countries or is that a state secret?

Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines & Indonesia.

If all goes well then there'll be a 18-24 month job for me out there covering the whole region.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Cain

Wait wait wait...

Mysticwicks is back up?  Mol didnt spend all the patreon donations on huffing Raid?

POFP

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2017, 02:14:53 PM
Wait wait wait...

Mysticwicks is back up?  Mol didnt spend all the patreon donations on huffing Raid?

:lulz: I didn't know it was ever down. Although, it appears that they've changed their Forum engine since the last time I'd visited. I didn't remember them using vBulletin, although I could be wrong.

I named my first account on their forum after the account name I have here, and they instabanned it. Seems like they're still butthurt about the old days. And I mean, shit, I wasn't even here for that. I didn't even participate (I totally would have, though).

EDIT: Wtf, they have a Discordian section on the forum and still ban us on site?...

I guess they don't like our brand of Discordianism  :lulz:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO

Cain

It was down for like 2 years, while Mol begged for money on Facebook.

Bruno

I occasionally like to watch RFDTV, a network aimed specifically at farmers, and those who self-identify as "country". Last week's "This Week in Agribusiness" featured a brief segment by Orion Samuelson, former host of U.S. Farm Report for 30 years who is a regular on the show. It was so terrible I felt the need to share it here.

http://www.farmfutures.com/farm-life/week-agribusiness-july-29-2017

Part 2 starting at about 3:25

Summary: Why are we wasting all this money investigating Russia hacking our elections? Teenagers hack computers all the time. What's the big deal? Also, why don't we put congress on Social Security and Obamacare? I think Trump will be president for four years, then the democrats can try and get their person elected.

For anyone who is keeping up with conservative media in the U.S., I hope you're not skipping over RFDTV. It's pretty much a staple for rural America, a large part of Trump's base. It's kind of like Fox News, if Fox News talked a lot more about corn and tractors.
Formerly something else...

Cain

That still sounds better than UK country broadcasting, which is just this on constant loop.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Hey Waffle!

I just reconnected with my best friend, and possibly the person I fell in love with, from high school. I'm legit crying from happy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2017, 02:14:53 PM
Wait wait wait...

wat

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

The damn fool anarchist  anti-hero looked down as the ruthless corporate tyrant plummeted off of the 60 story office building. The fight had been surprisingly quick and bloodless ending in the bastard corporatist being flung off of the top of the roof in a typical, predictable action-movie fashion. He was about to turn away and look all cool before his eyes caught an unexpected motion from the rapidly diminishing figure.

In a flash the damn villain fluttered his suit jacket open and like batman it billowed out, but rather than slowing his descent it merely carried him through the air at terminal speeds and he seemed to be AIMING himself towards the materials manufacturer building across the boulevard. Tucson 5 news choppers captured the whole event even as the foul villain crashed straight through the 8th floor of the adjacent building and tumbled at spine-shattering speeds through a window and into an occupied conference room holding  yet another well attended and pointless meeting. The sheer impact knocked everyone prone save for a few pinned to their seats by shattered glass.

All eyes were upon the ragged, bloody mess of flesh and expensive silk suit tatters utterly aghast and in shock. The villain lay on the fractured boardroom table totally still, horrifically mangled, and clearly dead. Just as everyone was taking stock at the impossible happening before them a brilliant white light suffused the room and a booming Voice as deep as the vastness of space Itself uttered the words, "OH NO YOU DON'T YOU SUNNOFABITCH! YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS SO EASILY. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!"

As the Light dimmed a crunching sound of bones and flesh re-knitting was heard by the mostly blinded folks bearing witness to the proceedings. Nobody in that room ever saw The Man From Tucson rise up and walk out of the room due to shock and burned out retinas. Some later reported to incredulous men in white coats that they had heard the revenant or whatever it was cuss a blue streak and hop off the table stopping only to wish their new CEO well in a notably sarcastic tone of voice before trailing off to mutter something about never getting a proper break when he wanted one.

The events were sealed under Imperial directives and the events never spoken of by those few witnesses who had retained enough of their sanity to continue their occupations. The anarchist anti-hero was found two days later buried upside down in a human waste cistern near the city limits. To this day nobody who was there has any idea what it all started over and nobody that matters and is smart WANTS to know.

This story brought to you by cheap rum and honey
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl