News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Times feel weird, and awful and fucked up AND my brain is still fucked BUT shit seems maybe better.

It is only Monday so I fully expect us to be fucking dead by this Friday.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on August 15, 2017, 05:39:11 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2017, 04:16:56 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on August 15, 2017, 02:51:59 AM
Quote from: Trivial on August 15, 2017, 02:23:51 AM
ok so due date is the 29th, but I keep thinking my luck is such that baby will want to arrive during an eclipse related traffic jam

Then the baby will be born with weird moon powers. It should balance out.

But then will be unable to melt & work silver.

:lulz:

Oh darn. So much for a lucrative career in silversmithing.  :lulz:

David Avocado Wolfe makes everything sillier.   :lulz:

But yeah, Trivial, babies are notorious for bad timing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Guys guys guys I made a joke

What does a queerphobic orgy look like?

Trivial

Man whenever I feel like I am describing something that should be very obvious I just need to get to the doctor's quora thread and look at all the things people believe simply because they weren't told.

People thinking that blood transfusions need to be taken orally is a special one.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Hey, did you guys know bourbon makes the Nazis go away?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

Are you wasting good bourbon on molotov cocktails again?  Vodka, damnit, cheap and nasty vodka.

Chelagoras The Boulder

To be fair, it's Kirkland brand Costco bourbon. Hardly a crime.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

Chelagoras The Boulder

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pergamos

I have been in an accident on my bicycle and broken my face. No time spent in the hospital more than the day of the occurance.  I don't remember much of the day (yesterday) because I got a fairly serious head injury and that is kind of fucking with me.

POFP

Quote from: Pergamos on August 18, 2017, 06:04:23 PM
I have been in an accident on my bicycle and broken my face. No time spent in the hospital more than the day of the occurance.  I don't remember much of the day (yesterday) because I got a fairly serious head injury and that is kind of fucking with me.

Damn, that sucks. I hope the damage isn't too serious or permanent.

I've never experienced amnesia that severe before, but I imagine it would definitely fuck with your head.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

Anybody know of any loosely moderated (So I can be mean, like we like to be ;) ) Facebook Discussion Groups that also occasionally include somewhat intelligent discussion? Or even Forums that fit that bill, for that matter.

Also, a friend just shared this with me. Thought you guys would like it if you haven't heard it: https://clyp.it/l0pro1r2 (It's only audio, but it's NSFW if it's playing out of speakers.)
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Trivial

Holy fuck my sister's in-laws.  Her husband's sister: "Not sure why you're bothering leaving now, he'll be dead in maybe 5 years."
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.