News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

When you state, on a conservative Facebook page's post, that black people deserve respect...

And literally dozens of rednecks call you a product of liberal indoctrination.  :lulz:  :horrormirth:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cain

It's almost as good as the ones who treat (rhetorical) attacks on explicit Nazis as attacks on conservatives.  Are you really in that much of a rush to throw in with Nazis?

I'm seeing that a lot on Reddit, after the most recent crackdown.

POFP

Quote from: Cain on October 27, 2017, 01:50:31 AM
It's almost as good as the ones who treat (rhetorical) attacks on explicit Nazis as attacks on conservatives.  Are you really in that much of a rush to throw in with Nazis?

I'm seeing that a lot on Reddit, after the most recent crackdown.

Random Person: Are you a Nazi?
Conservitard: no, I ain't no Nahtsi!
Random Person: Oh, are you a liberal?
Conservitard: *Coughs up tobacco chew* SIEG HEIL MOTHERFUCKER, SIEG HEIL!

Liberals are the one thing they hate more than Nazis  :lol:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Doktor Howl

These are no shit the longest workdays I have ever worked in my life.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 27, 2017, 05:52:26 AM

Hang in there Dok!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I've moved to a housing authority highrise building and now have no bug problems whatsoever! The downside is that I don't have any wifi access there and so I'll be extra scarce here and on fb for a while. On the bright side I have set up an appointment with a local staffing agency and hopefully will have gainful employment by the 6th.

Sweet merciful fuck I hope that this signals the end of the rough patch I've been in for over a year, almost 2 really. The pillz are working and my depression is beginning to go into remission. Just got to keep on going. Hopefully I will return soon, but for now I'll maybe only be able to check fb and the board about once a week. Peace guys! I'm off to find my way back to something like prosperity.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Brother Mythos

It sounds like you're turning thing around, Joseph. Hang in there.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Bruno

"White Lives Matter" protesters all tuckered out from Shelbyville protest before they even made it to Murfreesboro.

Final score:

Shelbyville: 200 Nazis / 400 Normal People

Murfreesboro: 30 Nazis / 600 Normal People

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2017/10/28/white-lives-matter-rally-murfreesboro-tn-live-updates-shelbyville-tn-stream-video/804380001/
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 28, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

Hang in there Dok!

17 hours today.  Total success.  Spent an hour crawling along a tunnel on a pipe with a flashlight in my teeth. 

I haven't had this much fun since I left the chemical plant.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 29, 2017, 05:11:22 AM

Hang in there Dok!

17 hours today.  Total success.  Spent an hour crawling along a tunnel on a pipe with a flashlight in my teeth. 

Holy shit, 17 hours in 1 day? How many hours are you working per week?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on October 29, 2017, 01:23:17 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 29, 2017, 05:11:22 AM

Hang in there Dok!

Holy shit, 17 hours in 1 day? How many hours are you working per week?

Normally, about 50.  This week was 76.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Yeesh, 76 hours is a busy week.

I start a new job in the morning. 50 hours with 10 hours additional voluntary overtime. Wiring big ass contactors the size of a mini-fridge in boxes the size of cars. Got springs on em like you would see on a motorcycle suspension.

Bruno

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on October 30, 2017, 02:52:27 AM
The Nazis managed to rough up an interracial couple on their way out of town.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/29/white-supremacists-picked-fight-with-an-interracial-couple-after-tennessee-rally-police-say/?utm_term=.fa9a79c9bd24#comments

20 or 30 of them against 2. I guess they liked those odds better.

This is why violence is the first response when Nazis are around.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 30, 2017, 03:19:33 AM
Quote from: Emo Howard on October 30, 2017, 02:52:27 AM
The Nazis managed to rough up an interracial couple on their way out of town.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/29/white-supremacists-picked-fight-with-an-interracial-couple-after-tennessee-rally-police-say/?utm_term=.fa9a79c9bd24#comments

20 or 30 of them against 2. I guess they liked those odds better.

This is why violence is the first response when Nazis are around.

We had plenty of people ready to bring it to them, but local authorities has security buttoned up pretty tight.