News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

The flu is terrible this year, sweating bullets like a sour-milk foam cannon up in here. Had kind of forgotten what it meant to be this sick, maybe next year I'll take the shots (note to self)

Cain

Quote from: Emo Howard on February 12, 2018, 06:55:24 PM
Cops have just raided stores in TN selling CBD. Apparently they think kids were using it to get high.

Here's the press conference that was just webcast live on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/dnjcom/videos/10159932757925364/

Hopefully they'll raid a laundry next, to stop the tide pod wave of abuse that is sweeping the country.

The Wizard Joseph

Still alive. Got into a car accident a couple weeks ago. No injury but my car is now toast. Makes it harder to post here, but the local library has free wifi so I'll be around from time to time. Still looking for work, but the DVR is assisting me and hopefully will find me something near home enough to walk. We shall see.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Don Coyote

Glad to hearyou're  ok

Now I know how Dok feels when some potato potatoes up a fucking joke with requia-ing

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Don Coyote on February 14, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
Glad to hearyou're  ok

Now I know how Dok feels when some potato potatoes up a fucking joke with requia-ing

What happened now?
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 15, 2018, 01:03:03 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on February 14, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
Glad to hearyou're  ok

What happened now?

I made what I thought was an obvious joke connection between the Mexican flag and "Don't Tread on Me." I had one person tell me that it was from a fucking Aztec myth. Like, one even if I didn't know that, why the fuck would I honestly think Mexico put an eagle eating a snake on its flag to piss off revolutionary US? Like, the fuck? I hate running into bullshit where I can't make a joke without have to preface it with, "why yes, I am quite aware of the actual context of this but I find the surface casual connection to give a heart guffaw."

Faust

The conspiracy has won when they can steal our sense of humor, they have already put their one man band into office, if we have brittle spirits we've already lost.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Don Coyote

I had a wonderful drug reaction yesterday to another rx. Had some horrible irritability that turned in some anger followed by several hours plotting out my suicide in great detail. Not taking that one until I talk to my psych.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

Jesus Coyote I'm very glad that you didn't die! I've had similar breakdowns and they are absolutely not okay at all.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

So I've had to switch to using my burner phone because the library won't allow me to send any messages. Fortunately this phone for some reason has much better voice recognition software. My thanks to those well-wishers andpeople that are glad I'm not dead.

I don't have any of my written works on this phone and no way to transfer them. At least I will be able to reply to various messages here now.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on February 15, 2018, 08:36:27 AM
The conspiracy has won when they can steal our sense of humor, they have already put their one man band into office, if we have brittle spirits we've already lost.

I'm trying to see the funny side.

I don't know if Trump is part of the con or not, but like it or not the people that pull the strings are stuck with him. I think he represents something unexpected and horibly destructive.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl