News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Have they ever dismissed anyone else for theft, because if you wanted to twist the knife after the dust settles, informing that person that one set of rules was used for them and not for someone else means they would also have a case.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately.  Last firing I can remember is one of the admin staff who smoked a joint off duty and failed a drug test after one of the Operations team snitched on her, which would generally suggest a zero tolerance environment for most kinds of criminality.

Doktor Howl

The obvious question here is, "what influence does she have and how does she have it?"

Because she's pure poison from a liability point of view.  She has an in, somehow, or she'd be gone.
Molon Lube

Cain

Absolutely none.  That's the mystifying part, my only explanation is that they really are that stupid, that they don't realise their own liability.  But then this is the company who don't employ qualified staff, engage in wage theft, don't understand the Working Time Directive and once blocked a fire escape with a padlock and chain, so it does seem at least somewhat likely...

Chelagoras The Boulder

Welp, that's it. I officially hate my job.

I've spent two years at this place just to spend the last several months being my program's receptionist/telemarketer, which is itself a downgrade from a  position I was overqualified for to begin with.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: EK WAFFLR on May 10, 2018, 08:36:16 PM
Hey guise. What'd I miss?

All the air leaked out and now LMNO just flops around horribly on the floor.
Molon Lube

LMNO

EK WAFFLR

Does this mean that there will be no culling of the montana sharks this year?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

LMNO

Quote from: EK WAFFLR on May 12, 2018, 08:11:35 AM
Does this mean that there will be no culling of the montana sharks this year?

There will be if you patch the damn leak, already.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Trying to keep moving. Haven't got a lot to give this place anymore but I'm still making art. Trying to do some writing again, but it's not really anybody's Discordia.

Quote"... like so many, and we were moved by them. Truly, even the wisest of us were blind until your eloquence shone a light like the new sun upon the intolerable injustice under which we suffered." He'd kept talking while she wandered off in her head. Fuckballs.

Doktor Howl

I've been coming up with new slander ideas. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

So, the Houston shooter was a Nazi. 

I am shocked.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Focusing on meet space here, rebuilding my yard, learned some ol' fashion demo and masonry. Now boasts bunker busting/building ability and knows the difference between cement and concrete.