News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

Shared with someone that I took a 23andme DNA test a while ago and tested as 30 percent native american, most likely Mayan. They suggested I look up Native benefits, said that I might be entitled to some land and money, so i'm idly considering whether to give it a shot.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

Today I learned that George HW Bush narrowly avoided being eaten by cannibalistic Japanese soldiers.  Seriously.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on July 30, 2017, 12:06:30 AM
Today I learned that George HW Bush narrowly avoided being eaten by cannibalistic Japanese soldiers.  Seriously.

:horrormirth:  people sashimi

Bush must have been awful cunning to be the only one not captured.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

In mexico, stepped outside for a fifith of a second and burned the Irish arse off myself
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on July 30, 2017, 01:25:22 AM
In mexico, stepped outside for a fifith of a second and burned the Irish arse off myself

Dude that sucks I can relate. My Irish genetics gave me extremely fair skin, My Italian side an extra oily sweat. Sunscreen just pours off me when I sweat and the oil sets to frying me. Hope you recover well!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 30, 2017, 01:57:30 AM
Quote from: Faust on July 30, 2017, 01:25:22 AM

Dude that sucks I can relate. My Irish genetics gave me extremely fair skin, My Italian side an extra oily sweat. Sunscreen just pours off me when I sweat and the oil sets to frying me. Hope you recover well!
I actually get the same, greek/Irish, hairy hands and skin that burns under lamplight, not too bad just a few red patches thst are sore
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

How hot is it currently?  I looked at Mexico City and Cancun temps and it actually seemed pretty reasonable...I'm assuming you're elsewhere

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 29, 2017, 11:39:24 PM
Shared with someone that I took a 23andme DNA test a while ago and tested as 30 percent native american, most likely Mayan. They suggested I look up Native benefits, said that I might be entitled to some land and money, so i'm idly considering whether to give it a shot.

I'm 56% Native, and 8% African. You can have whatever I throw out.

Chelagoras The Boulder

the way you cook, i would do UNSPEAKABLE things for your leftovers.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Trivial

Huh, noticed a character on Silicon Valley had a copy of something that looked like the Principia Discordia.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 31, 2017, 06:05:31 AM
the way you cook, i would do UNSPEAKABLE things for your leftovers.

YOUTUBE!
ALL THE PEOPLE I LISTEN TO HAVE SUBTITLES.
I don't trust anyone who eats kale with my food.

Chelagoras The Boulder

LMNO

I eat kale.

And avocado toast.

And tofu.

And kimchi.

And crickets.

I may be in my 40s, but I'm killing things harder than an Annoyance of Millennials.

POFP

Quote from: LMNO on August 01, 2017, 12:52:40 PM
I eat kale.

And avocado toast.

And tofu.

And kimchi.

And crickets.

I may be in my 40s, but I'm killing things harder than an Annoyance of Millennials.

My girlfriend was considering Cricket flour for use in her baking. What form do you usually eat it in?

Unrelated EDIT: I stopped attacking MysticWick's password reset function logic to read a couple threads. I found a thread titled "does any one know a spell that could help someone who is accused of being a bully."

I'm gonna read a couple excerpts of articles on spells and let you know what inane shit I can get them to say while they drip club soda onto their favorite rug/cat/child  :lulz:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO