News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on August 30, 2017, 11:22:48 PM
Also, I met up with Cram last Friday. He's even more dreamy in person than he is online!

I have met him and he insulted my hot dog.  WE HATES HIM FOREVER.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on August 30, 2017, 11:57:18 PM
FUCK CANCER

Also, I met up with Cram last Friday. He's even more dreamy in person than he is online!

Dreamy like "Mr Sandman" or dreamy like "I ate too much cheese and now have to sweats"

Mr Sandman.  Kinda.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sandman
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

FUCK CANCER

Dreamy like "Mr Sandman" or dreamy like "I ate too much cheese and now have to sweats"

Yes.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2017, 01:12:17 AM
FUCK CANCER

Mr Sandman.  Kinda.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sandman

...I deserved this...

Quote from: Hoopla on August 31, 2017, 01:31:23 AM
Yes.

See

Chelagoras The Boulder

May all cancer be fucked forevermore, preferably with something large with spikes on.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cramulus

It was really fun hanging with you and the wife in NYC, Hoops! You're one of these people from PD I've always wanted to meet in person.

Just reflecting on how many peedy cabal people I've met in person - man, it's been a loopy decade

Richter
Cainad
Darth Cupcake *
Eve *
Roger
Enki
Suu
Luna
Net
Nigel
Triple Zero
Regret
Squiddy
Eater of Clowns
Dimo
LMNO
Badger of God
Pope Tom
Telarus
Placid Dingo
Twid
and now Hoopla

* I knew them before they joined PD tho

I know I'm forgetting a few people...

but damn

hooplala

Quite a ways away from the days when everyone guarded their true names and faces with great secrecy.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Cramulus

When Roger visited Boston, we actually crowbar'd you out of your office for an hour, which we spent at a bar.

LMNO

Oh, that's right!  And we ended up at that lovely little ashtray of a bar with the sexist 80's posters all over the place.

Sadly, it burned down and was turned into condos.   :argh!:

PretentiousMovieDirector

Quote from: LMNO on August 31, 2017, 03:24:34 PM
Wait, when did we meet?

It was in the Summer of 1912, aboard a magnificent cruise.

Your mother insisted that your recent engagement and upcoming marriage to a wealthy upper-classman would maintain your family's financial elevation. But you didn't love him.

Out of desire to act for yourself, and make one final decision on your own, you intended to leap from the ship to a watery death. But a handsome, poor artist stopped you only moments before. CRAM, was his name.

4 days later, the ship hit an iceberg, and you floated away on a door big enough for 2 while he slowly died of hypothermia feet away from you.

Or was it the Spring of 1912? I can't remember.

LMNO

Please tell me I at least hocked the diamond for some hookers and blow.

hooplala

The door washed up on a beach strewn with barbed wire... and the island was drifting with the current...

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

PretentiousMovieDirector

Quote from: LMNO on August 31, 2017, 04:26:32 PM
Please tell me I at least hocked the diamond for some hookers and blow.

Well, of course. But the hooker's asshole you snorted the blow out of had a syphilitic chancre. And because it was 1912, you weren't given proper treatment for syphilis before the neurological symptoms started. You went insane before you got treatment, and have been sitting in a straight jacket for 10 years mumbling about Eris and PEEDEE and GAY BARS.

You could have just moved over to the other side of the door, y'know.