News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase

Started by Cain, July 12, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I needed room to stretch my legs, dammit!  A boy has NEEDS.

Freeky

Something has been bothering me and it's become overwhelming and I need help.

That thing is, Why in sweet gibbering fuck has Drumpf lifted the endangered protections from bald eagles?

Bruno

Quote from: Freeky on August 31, 2017, 07:10:15 PM
Something has been bothering me and it's become overwhelming and I need help.

That thing is, Why in sweet gibbering fuck has Drumpf lifted the endangered protections from bald eagles?

Hadn't heard about that. Source?
Formerly something else...

Cain

Chelagoras The Boulder

Because one wouldn't sit on his hand for a photo op that one time.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Freeky

Okay I had muddled in my brain what I heard.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/02/15/the-endangered-species-act-may-be-heading-for-the-threatened-list-this-hearing-confirmed-it/

The endangered species act is maybe going to get destroyed because Trump is going after everything that Obama did, and apparently Obama had something to do with the act.

Whatever story I read mentioned bald eagles, among others, as species saved by the act's protections.

Article quotes Repubs as saying "Everyone we talk to says it doesn't help and people can't make a living because of it waaaaah!"

Cain

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on August 31, 2017, 07:43:34 PM
Because one wouldn't sit on his hand for a photo op that one time.

To be fair, it's hard to perch on something that small.

Freeky

POFP

Quote from: PretentiousMovieDirector on August 31, 2017, 06:38:18 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 31, 2017, 04:26:32 PM
Please tell me I at least hocked the diamond for some hookers and blow.

Well, of course. But the hooker's asshole you snorted the blow out of had a syphilitic chancre. And because it was 1912, you weren't given proper treatment for syphilis before the neurological symptoms started. You went insane before you got treatment, and have been sitting in a straight jacket for 10 years mumbling about Eris and PEEDEE and GAY BARS.

EDIT: Would've faded LMNO's face into the background, but the only picture I could ever find of him got lost in the Photofucket paywall.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

I've been wanting to play XBox 360 for quite awhile now, but haven't had the chance or the money to go get a controller charger. So I decided to try and break open the rechargeable battery pack, yank out the rechargeable batteries, and place non-rechargeable ones in there. On top of it taking about 2 hours to try and jury rig this thing, I had to cut some metal sheeting used in the circuit and reconnect it back with super-glue, and then glue a metal connector into the pack to connect the two battery ends on one side. All of this done with a super-glue bottle that clogged up after every time I used it.

What I wasn't sure of was whether or not rechargeable battery circuits could hold non-rechargeable batteries the same (And I intended to do all of this without looking up a tutorial or anything, as a challenge to myself). I knew it was going to go one of 3 ways:

1.) I would fail at getting everything connected, or ruin a component, and it would just be a massive waste of time.
2.) It would work flawlessly and I would be proud of myself.
3.) The batteries would heat up, catch fire, and we'd all die.

Let's just say I was able to get the tape off the batteries before they caught fire.  :lulz:

I finally gave up and decided to look up a tutorial on a makeshift battery pack for the controller. I felt like a complete moron when I realized that all you need to power an XBox controller is 2 batteries, 2 pennies, and some tape.

FML
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Don Coyote

Quote from: PoFP on August 31, 2017, 09:49:04 PM

Well, of course. But the hooker's asshole you snorted the blow out of had a syphilitic chancre. And because it was 1912, you weren't given proper treatment for syphilis before the neurological symptoms started. You went insane before you got treatment, and have been sitting in a straight jacket for 10 years mumbling about Eris and PEEDEE and GAY BARS.

EDIT: Would've faded LMNO's face into the background, but the only picture I could ever find of him got lost in the Photofucket paywall.

I might have made an extensive collection of faces for WOMP years ago.

LMNO

I have a full beard now.  Guess I'll have to submit my new look to the WOMP Cabal.

POFP

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 01, 2017, 07:39:14 AM
Quote from: PoFP on August 31, 2017, 09:49:04 PM

I might have made an extensive collection of faces for WOMP years ago.

Don Coyote

Quote from: LMNO on September 01, 2017, 12:43:35 PM
I have a full beard now.  Guess I'll have to submit my new look to the WOMP Cabal.

:fap:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 01, 2017, 12:43:35 PM

How is LMNOW taking this?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.